Moffat G32D5 Single Deck Gas Convection Oven with Digital Contols, 110-120 Volts
You will earn 5198 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Order by 10/1/2022 to save before the price increases!
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
1 year parts and labor warranty
|Total BTU||25000 - 53000|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Capacity||full-size sheet pan|
If you want high-quality cooking results at faster speeds, this 30" tall G32D5 full-size single-deck gas Moffat convection oven by Moffat deserves a spot in your kitchen. The exterior and vital components of this Commercial Oven are all made of stainless steel while the baking chamber is made of enameled porcelain, producing a remarkably durable unit that is easy to keep clean.
Operating at 140 to 500° F, this Moffat Oven features Moffat’s state-of-the-art Turbofan design that comes with bi-directional reversing fans to deliver superior airflow performance that’s critical to producing evenly cooked food consistently in a short span of time. There is a five-level water injection system that enables you to add the right amount of moisture during baking to keep products from drying out. An infrared burner system with a cooking power of 33,000 BTU is used on this convection oven so you can cook a large amount of food simultaneously.
This countertop oven allows three-stage cooking complete with manual and program modes to help you get the results you’re going for. With a one-hour cook cycle timer and a three-hour hold timer, commercial cooking is made much simpler. The volume of the alarm can be lowered or increased so it is conducive to the environment. The plug-in seal on the door helps improve insulation for added energy efficiency.
This gas-powered commercial oven comes supplied with five (5) removable chrome-plated Commercial Oven racks that can comfortably hold full-size sheet pans. They are spaced at 3 1/3" so you can fit products of different sizes. The large glass door and the energy-efficient dual halogen Moffat Oven lamps provide a clear view of the contents to let you check your progress without disrupting the cooking process. The digital display shows the current time and temperature and comes with electronic thermostat control and a countdown timer so monitoring your cooking is easier than ever.
For safer operation, the door is vented and has a stay-cool handle while the burner has a flame failure safety control. The hinge of the door can be reversed to suit your setup. When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, this Commercial Oven makes it all easy as many of the components are removable.
This gas Moffat countertop oven is mounted on 2" high stainless steel anti-skid feet for excellent stability. An SK32 stainless steel stand with six-position tray runners is also available. is ENERGY STAR-rated and comes with cETLus, CSA, and NSF certifications for guaranteed safe commercial use. The Moffat Oven uses a 110-120V plug-in with a 15A NEMA 5-15P cord set.
Deliver only the best food experience with the help of our top-quality commercial ovens and commercial cooking equipment!
- 110-120V plug-in
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Dual halogen Commercial Oven lamps
- 3 1/3” / 85mm tray spacing
- 5 Moffat Oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity
- Electronic thermostat control
- 15A NEMA 5-15P cordset fitted
- Compact 28 7/8” / 735mm width
- Plug-in continuous Commercial Oven door seal
- Manual mode and Program mode
- Bi-directional reversing fan system
- Porcelain enameled Moffat Oven chamber
- Large easy view ¾” / 20mm high displays
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- 33,000 Btu/hr patented Infrared burner system
- Electronic burner ignition and safety control system
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Core Probe program cooking (optional Core Probe Kit)
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels) and manual injection
- 20 programs with 3 stage cooking and stage end alarms
- Anti-skid 2” / 50mm dia. 4” / 102mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Turbofan SK32 Commercial Oven Stand
- Optional M236060 Core Temp Probe Kit
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
2 of 2 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10