Nor-Lake KODF77810-C 8' x 10' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
5 Yr compressor warranty
15 year original equipment panel warranty
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
When you need to expand your walk-in freezer capacity and you can't afford to give up floor space, an outdoor unit like the Nor-Lake KODF77810-C 8' x 10' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker provides the best solution. 473 cu. ft. of space is kept cool within this cooler.
To keep this walk-in freezer as cold as possible efficiently, the panels that make up the walls have an R-value of 32. Each panel is 4” thick with 26 gauge steel on both sides protected by an embossed stucco coating that is resistant to corrosion. Between the majority of the panel is made up of foamed-in-place insulation. To make sure aligning the panels is easy when assembling the Kold Locker, female and male mating rails are built-in. The panels are tightened together with foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners for an airtight fit. Panel gaskets on the outer perimeter of the panels are continuous around the corners. The sturdy floor panels feature a similar construction to the wall panels but have a smooth aluminum surface instead of steel to provide rust resistance. These floor panels can take a uniform load of up to 800 lbs per square foot. Floor and ceiling panels have foamed-in-place edge caps that will keep them in place for the life of the walk-in unit.
The stock door that comes with this walk-in unit is 26” wide and features a stepped profile design to provide a barrier to airflow. The door opens and closes on two cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to compensate for any sag over the years making sure the door always opens and closes smoothly while maintaining an airtight seal, A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is always fully closed which can prevent additional operational costs. To best fit your needs the door can be ordered with the hinges on the left or right side. The door comes in a 4-foot wide panel section complete with a digital thermometer, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and bright interior LED lighting complete with an external indicator light, The valuable contents are kept secure with an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle that can be locked with your own padlock. To prevent workers from getting locked inside, a safety release is included.
The RCPF150JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System on the roof of the unit provides 5692 BTU/hr of cooling to keep everything inside at -10°F. To set and maintain the temperature inside this walk-in the refrigeration system is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ unit. This is also the interface for setting the defrost timer and can also be used to manually start defrosting. A weather protection kit is included with all outdoor models. 35 mill white membrane roof material is included and doesn’t need to be glued or seamed on top of the unit, instead, the roofing material is held in place with metal trim flashing secured by self-tapping/drilling TEK screws.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
|Category||Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.