Pitco SELV184-C/FD Solstice Reduced Oil Volume Fryer
1 (800) 555-0666
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Specifications
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
Additional Information on Pitco SELV184-C/FD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Description
If your enterprise needs an Floor Model Electric Fryer you can rely on to work for many years, the Frialator SELV184-C/FD Solstice Reduced Oil Volume Fryer from Pitco is an excellent choice. With a 17.5” x 14.8” fry tank that holds 40 lbs of oil, this fryer is designed to produce consistent results.
The Intellifry Computer that comes with this fryer can be configured by operators to get the desired results for their fried menu items with up to 12 configurations. This pushbutton interface is easy to use and will produce consistent results every time. For the safety of users, a high-temperature safety limit switch will automatically shut the unit off if it ever gets too hot and a drain valve interlock prevents hot oil from being drained from the unit.
This fryer comes with the Solstice filtration system that maintains the oil quality and flavor of food cooked in it by cleaning out debris. A stainless steel drawer at the bottom of the fryer holds a large paper envelope filter. To quickly move oil through the filter the unit has a ⅓ HP filter pump that runs oil through the filter at 4.8 GPM. The FILTER SOON feature monitors the number of cooking cycles the fry tank goes through and lets users know when the oil needs to be filtered, completely eliminating guesswork.
A push-button top off system keeps workers from needing to carry large jugs of oil into the kitchen by storing a 35 lbs of oil in a JIB (Jug in Box).
This fryer features stainless steel construction for its front, sides, door, and tank making it easy to clean and maintain. The oil is heated with fixed immersion-type heating elements featuring a high temp alloy sheath and the contactors are mercury-free. This fryer consumes 17 kW/hr of power.
- Intellifry Computer, 12 products.
- Mercury-free heating contractors.
- Tank - Stainless Steel Construction.
- Cabinet – stainless steel front, door, & sides.
- 9” (22.9 cm) adjustable legs for leveling fryer.
- 1-1/4” (3.2cm) full port drain valve for fast draining.
- Easy lift out immersion elements for easy clean up.
- Push button frypot oil replenishment system. 35 Lb JIB holder and low JIB indicator.
- Cooks like a 60 lb fryer with just 40 lbs of oil. Uses standard baskets. Provides full 4” cook depth.
- FILTER SOON production monitor, tracks cooking activity per frypot, and indicates when filtration is needed.
- 4.5 gpm (17.0 LPM) filter pump.
- Filter pan lid is self-storing and out of the way.
- Large, 14” x 22” filter envelope for fast filtering all day.
- Filtered oil return fitting assists cleaning frypot bottom.
- Filter pan is stainless steel. Rear wheels ease handling.
- Simple two step filtration process makes filtering easy and fast. Under 6 minutes in most circumstances.
- Extra large 3” (7.6 cm) drain lines with unique curved design drain spout virtually eliminates splashing. Spout swivels for ease of oil disposal.
- 1- Fryer crumb scoop
- 1- Filter shovel scoop
- 1- Drain clean out rod
- 1- Fryer cleaning brush
- X- twin size fry baskets (3 / frypot)
- 1- 14” x 22” Filter media starter pack
- X -Removable basket hangers (1 / frypot)
- Tank covers
- Automatic Basket Lifts
- Automatic frypot oil level control system
- Computer controlled auto filtration system
- Work shelves, Consult factory for availability
- Assorted basket configurations, consult factory
- BNB Dump Station, see BNB spec sheet for details
- 9” (22.8 cm) adjustable casters ease moving equipment for cleaning
- 6’(183 cm) NEMA 15-60P cordset (14 KW and 17K W 208V & 240V 3 phase only). 1 per fryer.
- Filter System Options: Paperless filter, Frypot flush hose and Waste Oil Management hook up.
- (Requires 2 or more Commercial Deep Fryers in a system for internal JIB storage. Assumes: Oil to be filtered is >180°F, that the filter media is not excessively covered with sediment, and is changed at recommended intervals.)
Pitco reduced oil volume/high output frying systems are designed and engineered for operators who need to reduce operating costs and maintain high production. Operators benefit immediately with a 33% reduction in oil on the first fill up, and at every oil change after that. Time between oil changes is significantly extended due to the low initial fill volume. As with all “low oil” fryers, oil filtration occasionally during operation is a key to maximizing oil life to the greatest degree possible. The FILTER SOON feature is production based and takes the guesswork out of when to filter, and it is easy to customize to your menu. Proven PITCO Solstice filter system is fast and simple to use. Whenever business levels permit, filtering and reheating can be accomplished in under 6 minutes*. A fast and easy push button frypot top off feature reduces the need for staff to carry heavy jugs through the kitchen. The top off feature integrates a typical 35 lb. oil JIB (Jug In Box) as an on board fresh oil supply1. A “jug low” warning indicator, and easy JIB changes are user friendly features. Add auto filtration option for additional operational benefits.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Accessories
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Parts
All Pitco SELV184-C/FD Parts
Pitco SELV184-C/FD Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.