Traulsen RHT232DUT-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
Photo of the Traulsen RHT232DUT-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Capacity||42 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
|Door Type||Glass hinged half height door|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handle(s)
- Incandescent Lights With Exterior Switch
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132D = Right, 232D = Left/Right, (other hingings not available for two-section models)
- Fluorescent Lights
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- 208/115/60/1 Voltage In Lieu Of Standard 115/60/1
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet TR35837 for details)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Pans
- Please Note: Tray slides are not available for these models when ordered with optional fluorescent lighting.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides and louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. An external switch is provided to activate the interior incandescent lighting. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. The cabinet is insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Standard interior arrangements are installed at the factory.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.