Traulsen RHT232W-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
Traulsen RHT232W-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Door Type||Wide half-height glass doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Stainless Steel Vertical Door Handle(s)
- Incandescent Lights With Exterior Switch
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132W = Right, 232W = Left/Right, 332W = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Fluorescent Lights
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- 208/115/60/1 Voltage In Lieu Of Standard 115/60/1
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters or 4-5/8" In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet TR35837 for details)
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 3 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (chrome rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides and louver assembly are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. An external switch is provided to activate the interior incandescent lighting. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. The cabinet is insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the INTELA-TRAUL® control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.