Traulsen RHT132N-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
Photo of the Traulsen RHT132N-HHG Spec-Line Refrigerator
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Door Type||Narrow half-height glass doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- Gasket Protecting Metal Door Liner
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration Systems
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Three Chrome Plated Adjustable Shelves Per Section
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges & Door Handles
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps & One-Piece Louver Assembly
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Standard Door Hinging: 132N = Right, 232N = Left/Right (other hingings available)
- Re-Hinging Feature For Doors
- Additional Chrome Plated Shelves
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-7/16" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Shelves In Lieu of Standard Chrome Plated
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet 12-2 for more details)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, interior mounted evaporator coil and a bottom-mounted electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, Defrost Lockouts (freezer models only) and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) chrome plated wire shelves per section. Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (selfcontained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the INTELA-TRAUL® control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.