Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator
Photo of the Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||21.9 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
|Door Type||Narrow half-height doors|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration Systems
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges & Door Handles
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps & One-Piece Louver Assembly
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Standard Door Hinging: 132N = Right (other hingings available)
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Re-Hinging Feature For Doors
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- EZ-Open Foot Pedal (full height doors only)
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Monitoring (monitoring supplied by E-Control)
- Remote Applications (see form TR35837 for more details)
- EZ-Change Interiors (#1, universals tray slides and shelves)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- Remote For Use With 20°F Glycol System (refrigerator models only)
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable for Connection To Glycol (freezer models only)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket-protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. RS485 data port enables data communications for remote monitoring such as NAFEM Data Protocol, E-Control Systems® and others. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section. Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Standard interior arrangements are installed at the factory and EZ-Change interior slides (only) are field installed.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.