Traulsen RIH232L-FHS Spec-Line Heated Cabinet
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||73.4 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Stainless Steel Threshold Ramp(s)
- Ducted Fan Air Distribution System
- Stainless Steel Interior Rack Guides
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- ON/OFF Switch Located On Control Face
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Full Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached (one section models only)
- One-Time Start-Up Temperature Adjustment Feature
- Standard Operating Temperature Range 140 to 180°F
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Accommodates Roll-In Racks Up To 66" High (provided by others)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132L = Right, 232L = Left/Right, 332L = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Fluorescent Lights
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Additional Wire Shelves For Above
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- Additional Stainless Steel Shelves For Above
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- 115/60/1 Voltage (single section models only)
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Clear Glass Door(s) In Place Of One Or More Solid Door(s)
- Wire Shelf Package For Roll-In Models (includes three wire shelves per section)
- Stainless Steel Shelf Package For Roll-In Models (includes three stainless steel shelves per section)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. The interior floor and exterior bottom are constructed of stainless steel and insulated with 3 ⁄4" of resilient cork. A readily attachable stainless steel ramp is provided. Doors are equipped with a heavy-duty, extruded wiper gasket for sealing to bottom ramp, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A low watt density, serpentine style, heater is employed for the generation of electric heat. Low velocity air is forced across its large surface area to efficiently move heat radiating away from these through a down-air distribution duct, where it is then evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, assuring the proper holding environment for hot food product, without drying. A vent, located at the top of the cabinet, is included for positive humidity control.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. RS485 data port enables data communications for remote monitoring such as NAFEM Data Protocol, E-Control Systems® and others. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Readily removable, interior-mounted, stainless steel guides for rack are provided for protection. Maximum rack size with wheels inboard of frame is 27" wide by 29" deep by 66" high. Racks supplied by others.
- A three year parts and labor warranty is provided standard.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.