Turbo Air PRO-50R-GSH-N 51.75'' 29 cu. ft. Top Mounted 2 Section Glass/Solid Half Door Reach-In Refrigerator
You will earn 9354 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Standard 3 year parts & labor warranty
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
7 year compressor warranty (self-contained only), (updated warranty & spec sheets pending from Turbo Air)
|Refrigerator Capacity||29 cu. ft.|
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Capacity||11 - 30 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
The PRO-50R-GSH-N PRO Series Reach-In Refrigerator from Turbo Air is a 4-door model featuring 29 cu. ft. of storage capacity and includes 6 stainless steel shelves. The two top doors include glass windows to easily view food inside, while the bottom two doors are fully insulated stainless steel for maximum efficiency. One of the best time-saving features of this unit is its patented self-cleaning condenser. The fine mesh filter in front of the condenser unit catches dust but isn’t allowed to accumulate to a degree that will stifle its operation thanks to a rotating brush that will clear the dust from the unit on a daily basis. This allows the unit to run as efficiently as possible while minimizing the amount of labor and attention required.
The internal temperature is easily monitored with a digital display. The internal temperature is maintained between 33°F and 38°F to properly preserve food. Alarms will sound if the doors are not properly sealed to prevent spoilage. In the event the unit begins to malfunction, an early warning program will alert operators to prevent product loss.
An efficient ½ HP compressor using eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant provides plenty of efficient cooling while high-density HCFC-free foamed-in-place insulation easily and efficiently maintains the temperature.
This Turbo Air Reach-In Refrigerator uses 8.0 amps at full load and uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power. A 9-foot cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug is included along with 4” casters making the unit easy to move in and out of place.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- LED interior lighting
- Top mount compressor
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Cold air distribution system
- Hot gas condensate system
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
- All stainless steel cabinet construction
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
- Built to maintain NSF standard temperatures in 100°F ambient
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Standard door locks
- Self-contained system
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Door Locks
- 30 Seconds Alarm
- LED Interior Lighting
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Turbo Cooling Feature
- USB/Wireless Support
- Top Mount Compressor
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Stay Open Door Feature
- Recessed Door Handles
- Expansion Valve System
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants
- Electro-coated evaporator
- Digital Temperature Control
- Self-Cleaning Condenser Standard
- All Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction
- Available Left Hand Hinge (PRO-26R-N-L)
- Door Pressure Release Device on the Freezer Models
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.