Vulcan VCH5 Cook/Hold Cabinet
Photo of the Vulcan VCH5 Cook/Hold Cabinet
|Cabinet Type||Mobile, Half Size|
|Control Type||Solid State Process Controls|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Oven, Slow Cook/Hold Cabinet, Electric|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable control/power module
- Life time warranty on heating elements
- Complete with cord and plug (NEMA 6-15)
- Hold at temperatures up to 250ºF (121ºC)
- Cook at temperatures up to 350ºF (177ºC)
- Provided with 2 wire pan grid cooking racks
- Integrated steel frame for maximum strength
- Unit can also be used to rethermalize products
- Dual voltage 208/240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Fully insulated 2" in top and 1" in sides and bottom
- 5" Heavy duty casters (2 swivel with brakes and 2 rigid)
- Controls may also be programmed with nine custom programs
- Interior and exterior are both constructed out of 20 gauge stainless steel
- Magnetic action door latch and heavy duty hinges secured to internal frame
- Provided with 3 pairs of removable universal tray slides adjustable on 1 1⁄2" centers
- Low speed fan provides even heat distribution and natural browning of meat products
- Knob style controls set the cooking time, cooking temperature, and holding temperature
- Digital LED display shows: time in minutes, hold temperature, cook temperature, and cabinet temperature
- Cook and hold oven with capacity for five 18" x 26" sheet pans on 3 " centers or ten 12" x 20" x 2 1⁄2" steam table pans
- Stacking kit
- Left hand hinged door
- Additional cooking racks
- Additional universal tray slides
Vulcan Model No. VCH5 Cook and Hold Oven with capacity for five 18" x 26" sheet pans on 3" centers or ten 12" x 20" x 2 1⁄2" steam table pans. Solid state controls capable of cooking at temperatures up to 350ºF and holding at temperatures up to 250ºF. Unit can also be used to rethermalize products. Knob style controls set the cooking time, cooking temperature, and holding temperature. Digital display shows time in minutes, cooking temperature, holding temperature, and oven temperature. Controls may also be programmed with nine custom programs. The low speed fan provides even heat distribution and natural browning of meat products. Ovens come with 3 pairs of removable universal tray slides and 2 wire pan cooking grids. Unit comes with 20 gauge stainless steel inside and out, an integrated steel frame, full insulation, a removable control/power module, 5" heavy duty casters (2 swivel with brakes and 2 rigid), magnetic action door latch plus a life time warranty on heating elements. Dual voltage 208/240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz, complete with cord and plug (NEMA 6-15).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.