Vulcan VG30 VG Series 30 Gallon Gas Floor Model Tilting Skillet Braising Pan with Manual Contols - 90,000 BTU
You will earn 29621 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
1 (800) 555-0666
Vulcan VG30 Specifications
|Total BTU||56000 - 104000|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Titling Skillet Braising Pan||Gas|
|Category||Tilting Skillet Braising Pan, Gas|
Additional Information on Vulcan VG30
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vulcan VG30 Certifications
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Vulcan VG30 Description
Vulcan Braising Pan, Gas, 30-gallon capacity, 36" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep stainless steel pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, spring assist cover with drip edge, pan holder, solid state control, includes L faucet bracket, electric ignition, 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, 90,000 BTU, CSA Flame, CSA Star, UL EPH Classified, Gas Tilting Skillet Braising Pans
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection.
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Lid stops in place for vented cooking.
- Combination gas valve with built-in regulator.
- Requires a 120/60/1 electrical power supply, 9.0 amps.
- Solid state temperature controls, adjustable from 50°F to 425°F.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounted under pouring lip.
- Stainless steel front, back, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Faucet mounting bracket (non-enclosed) field reversible “L” bracket either side.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around cool to the touch handle and condensate lip.
- One 30,000 BTU/hr. burner for each 12" pan width. Burners shut off when pan is tilted 5°. Electronic ignition system for automatic burner lighting.
- Manually operated anti-jam pan tilting mechanism with removable handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to steel plate. Full width 4" return flange with formed pouring lip and removable strainer.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Motor driven pan lift with removable manual crank handle.
- Two inch draw-off valve – left side 90° front with strainer. (BPDOV-3).
- Two inch draw-off valve – left front 90° left with strainer. (BPDOV-2) Pan support will be removed on VG30.
- Two inch draw-off valve – left front straight with strainer. (BPDOV-1) Pan support will be removed on VG30.
- Standard security package includes:
- Perforated flue cover.
- Security screws and tackwelds.
- Controls protected by lockable cover.
- Includes securing crank handle, pan strainer and non-door type panels.
- Set of four casters, (two locking).
- (12") (18") double jointed single pantry faucet.
- (12") (18") double jointed double pantry faucet.
- Double pantry pot filler and backflow preventer.
- Steaming pan insert rack to hold 12" x 20" pans.
- Faucet bracket assembly (adds 3" to width) enclosed.
- Double pantry washdown hose with backflow preventer.
- Catch can with bail handle and drain hose for draw-off valve.
- 12" x 20" x 4" stainless steel drain waste pan with clear plastic hose.
- Stainless steel perforated boiling basket (12" x 20" x 6" deep) with handles.
- Double pantry washdown hose with 16" add-on faucet with backflow preventer.
Modular gas tilting braising pan. 36"/46" wide open base. Stainless steel front, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet. Stainless steel back. Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to steel plate. Full width 4" return flange with formed pouring lip and removable strainer. Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around handle and condensate lip. Faucet mounting bracket (non-enclosed) field reversible “L” bracket either side. Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip. Manually operated pan tilting mechanism with removable handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions. One 30,000 BTU/hr. burner for each 12" pan width. Burners shut off when pan is tilted 5°. Electronic ignition system for automatic burner light. Solid state temperature controls. Water tight controls and enclosures. Requires a 120/60/1 electrical power supply, 9.0 amps total draw. 3⁄4" rear gas connection and internal gas combination valve with integral regulator.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Vulcan VG30 Accessories
Vulcan VG30 Parts
All Vulcan VG30 Parts
Vulcan VG30 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.