Vulcan VSC60 Refrigerated base
Photo of the Vulcan VSC60 Refrigerated base
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Galvanized & Stainless Steel|
|Category||Refrigerated Counter, Griddle Stand|
|Number of Drawers||2|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Condenser filter
- Off-cycle evaporator defrost
- Microprocessor control system
- Magnetic snap-in door gaskets
- Five year compressor warranty
- Three year drawer parts warranty
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 14-gauge stainless steel drawer slide
- Self-closing drawers with stay open feature
- Two year control warranty (parts and labor)
- Full length drawer handle with gasket guard
- Non-electric automatic condensate evaporator
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 9' cord and cord retainer
- 3" casters on adjustable channel moving system
- Controllable anti-condensate drawer perimeter heaters
- Front-breathing design for “zero-clearance” installation
- Drawers accommodate 12" x 20" x 6" pans (pans by others)
- Balanced, self-contained refrigeration system using R-404A
- Side, front and rear access panel for ease of service and maintenance
- Custom stainless steel top for unitized assembly with V Series range components only
- Remote applications
- Export 220/50/1 voltage
- System relocated to right
- 6" cabinet length extension
- Stainless steel exterior finished back
- NAFEM Data Protocol Gateway package
- Set of 6" high stainless steel legs in lieu of casters
- Water cooled self-contained condenser suitable for connection to glycol
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, louver assembly and drawers are constructed of 20-gauge 430 stainless steel, exterior back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel. Cabinet interior sides are constructed of 22-gauge 400 series stainless steel, top and bottom are constructed of 22-gauge 300 series stainless steel. A set of 3" high casters are included standard. Vinyl magnetic snap-in drawer gasket assures tight drawer seal. Both the cabinet and drawers are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- The easy to use water resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant (3rd party software required for network connection). It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, °F or °C Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temp, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- The left side mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant features an off-cycle defrost, capillary tube, air-cooled hermetic compressor, automatic condensate evaporator, and a dedicated rear-mounted evaporator design which distributes cold air through each drawer section. A 9' cord and retainer is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- Each heavy-duty drawer is designed to accommodate 12" x 20" x 6" deep pans. They are constructed using 14-gauge stainless steel drawer slides and 2" diameter stainless steel rollers. Drawers include both a self-closing and stay-open feature.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty and the drawers are covered by a three years parts only warranty (excluding gaskets).
Vulcan Hart VSC Series refrigerated equipment stands are designed for use along the cookline where cabinet strength and system performance really matter. Their rear mounted evaporators keep food cold in very warm kitchen environments despite frequent drawer openings. They also offer greater capacity, as each drawer accommodates 6" deep pans, and a variety of other features making them ideal for the equipment stand application. Drawers include a stay open and self-closing feature, as well as a guard to protect the gasket from damage. Grease accumulation on the condenser is prevented by an easy to remove and clean filter. Even installation is facilitated through use of factory installed casters mounted on an adjustable rail, making it easy to position these around such common floor obstructions as drains, junction boxes, and gas connections.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.