Wells HT-400 Bain Marie Style Heated Tank
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- ½” drains standard
- Cords & Plugs available
- Designed for wet operation
- Positive-off thermostat controls
- High limits prevent overheating
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- Energy-saving fully-insulated construction
- Wellslok™ standard for ease of installation
- 2-Year limited parts & 1-Year limited labor warranty
- Fully insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters
- Controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Accommodates a variety of round or rectangular insets or equivalent fractional pans
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans
- Auto Water-Fill to maintain proper water level.
- Select Models are field convertible from 1Ø to 3Ø
- Extra-Large 27” deep tanks to accommodate addition insets
- Insets with lid
- Drain screens
- 72” control panel wiring
- Drain value extension kit
- Adaptor tops for round insets
- Wellslok extension kits for wood counter installations
- Wells HT Series Bain Marie Style, heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in food warmers are designed to hold heated foods at safe and fresh serving temperatures. These single-opening, large capacity heated tanks provide consistent temperatures and can accommodate a variety of round or rectangular inset pans. Wells Bain Marie warmers are economical and are available with standard or extra-large openings, with or without auto fill. Drains are standard. Designed for wet operation only
- Insulation – Sides, front, back and bottom are fully insulated for energy savings, efficiency, quicker pre-heat and faster recovery.
- Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks™ are standard for quick and easy installation.
- Controls & Heating- Positive-off thermostats control the element allowing for adjustable and consistent temperatures. A temperature- ready single light indicates that the heating element is energized. Control is recessed in a one-piece, drawn, stainless steel panel for ease of use and to help prevent accidental adjustments. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pan for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.