AccuTemp S34803D110 SGL Steam'N'Hold™ Boilerless Steamer
You will earn 9855 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Order by 10/1/2022 to save before the price increases!
- Note! Most 3 phase products do not ship with cord and plug
1 year parts & labor warranty, standard
|Pan Capacity||3 Pans|
|Model type selection||Convection Steamers|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
The S34803D110 SGL Steam'N'Hold™ Boilerless Floor Model Steamer from AccuTemp is an electrically-heated stand-mounted model designed to hold three pans. This Electric Convection Steamer is configured to use 480v/60/3-ph power at 13 amps and produces 11kW.
To efficiently cook food this steamer does not use fans like conventional convection models. Convection models that use fans attempt to move air and steam around to distribute the heat evenly. The problem though is air insulates the food and prevents the steam from transferring heat as efficiently as possible. That’s why AccuTemp’s patented technology uses a vacuum to remove the air allowing the steam to directly contact food for the best results. Since the pressure inside the steamer can be lowered, it is possible to steam cook food at lower temperatures. This is a cooking mode that can’t be duplicated by convection steamers.
This connectionless design does away with plumbing for the water and drain lines, a 3-gallon reservoir is used to store water and must be filled manually. The steamer can use any potable water regardless of the quality, without any filtration or treatment. Even if hard water is used, the unit will still be covered under warranty and AccuTemp’s lifetime service and support guarantee, without any water quality requirements.
This Commercial Floor Model Steamer comes with a 5-foot power cable and an L16-20P plug to conveniently connect it to an outlet with a 20 amp breaker. More Restaurant Equipment, Cooking Equipment & Steam Cooking Equipment are available.
- 90 minute timer
- Heavy duty door
- Power on switch
- Field Reversible Door
- 3 gallon water reservoir
- Right hand hinged door
- Front mounted drain valve
- No water or drain line required
- Super Duty heater configuration
- 5’ power cord and plug included
- No hood required (in most areas)
- Vacuum and temperature gauges
- Heat, cook, and hold indicator lights
- Heating element not exposed to water
- No deliming, descaling, or blowdowns
- No water quality exclusions to warranty
- Low water protection with light and buzzer
- Fast cook, low temp, steam, and hold modes
- Steam Director covers water for added safety
- Quick release door - open door while cooking
- Fast cook and thermostat mode selector switch
- Continuous cook and hold mode settings on timer
- Certified as a variable temperature holding cabinet
- Multiple kilowatt outputs available to suit cooking needs
- Patented vacuum technology for efficiency & faster cooking
- Exclusive and patented low temperature steam cooking mode
- Steamer cavity made of durable reinforced 14 ga. 304 stainless steel
- Drain kit
- Marine package
- Military package
- 180 minute timer
- Door hinged on left
- Perforated cooking shelf
- One year extended warranty
- 4” full size (12x20x4”) drain pan
- Steamer door crack open feature
- Double stacking stand conversion kit
- 4” adjustable bullet feet or flanged feet
- Corrections package - tamper resistant
- Stainless steel support stand with casters, bullet or flange feet
- Chain package - factory preset hold temperature; controls behind panel
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.