Bakers Pride P44-BL HearthBake Series Oven
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Throttling Thermostat Range||300F - 650F|
|Legs||4" Adjustable Legs|
|Timer||15 min. mechanical|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
P44-BL oven is a great choice for fresh-dough pizza, prebaked crust, pretzels, flatbreads, and other bakery products. Bake directly on the deck or on screens, pans, or baking sheets. This oven has two independently controlled cooking chambers, each featuring two brick-lined decks and 2.75" deck heights. The brick-lined ovens have an additional cordierite stone above the deck, which helps the oven retain heat longer and recover temperatures quickly.
Each chamber also has a 15-minute, electric timer with continuous-ring alarm and manual shut-off. This oven comes standard with a stainless steel exterior and 4” adjustable legs. International voltages are also available. These ovens are stackable.
- Fully insulated
- All stainless steel exterior
- 6' (1830mm) Cord & plug
- 7200 Watts in 208v or 220-240v
- Limited 1-Year parts and labor warranty
- Unitized, welded, aluminized steel interior
- 300°-650°F Temperature range (149°-343°C)
- Two independently controlled cook/baking chambers
- Four hearth stone decks per oven with 3 1/4" (83mm) deck heights
- Electric 15-Minute timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off
- Stacking kit
- International voltages
- Glass window in doors
- Peel & deck scraper brush
- 4" (102mm) Adjustable legs
- Stainless steel stand with or without casters
- Brick lined conversion kit (standard with P44S-BL)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.