Cleveland Range KEL80T Kettle
You will earn 20,345 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Contact us for details
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
1-year limited warranty, standard
1-year parts & labor warranty, standard
- IXP6 rated water resistant
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products
- Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3-phase, 3-wire
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- 1 5/8˝ O.D. tri-leg supports with level adjustable feet for floor bolting
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Kettle Liner for high acid food products (316)
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Tilt mechanism of roller bearings and case hardened self-locking worm and segment gear
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- LED indicator for low water
- LED indicator for heat cycle
- Power ON/OFF Dial with 1-10 Temperature Dial Setting
- Core Temperature Probe (Optional)
- 99 Minute Adjustable Timer Setting
- Adjustable Temperature Control (C&F)
- 6-Built In Self Diagnostics & Display Readout
- 3 Cooking Models, Cook/Simmer, Cook/On, Cook Off
- Pan Carrier
- Flow Diverter
- Food Strainer
- easyDial Control
- Heat Deflector Shield
- Correctional Packages
- Swing Funnels for drain
- Core Temperature Probe Option
- Cooking Baskets and Tri-Basket Supports
- High Wattage & Special Voltages (see back page)
- Hot and cold or cold only Kettle Filler with 60˝ Hose
- Spring-assisted, hinged, rotatable, domed Stainless Steel Cover
- Hot and Cold Water Faucet with Swing Spout and Mounting Bracket
- 2˝ or 3" diameter Tangent Draw-Off Valve for 60 gallon only and will raise height of kettle by 5-5/8" (143mm)
- Kettle Accessory Kit (KAK) includes: Clean-up Brush, 36˝ Kettle Paddle, 36˝ Kettle Whip, 36˝ Kettle Brush, Draw-Off Brush, 24 oz. Ladle, Drain Strainers, Measuring Strip and Gallon Markings
|Kettle Material||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.