Cleveland Range Range KGL40 Kettle
Photo of the Cleveland Range KGL40 Kettle
You will earn 17,313.45 Reward Points.
You will earn 13,726 Reward Points.
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
|Kettle Material||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Insulated Heat Exchanger
- Automatic Ignition System
- Faucet Mounting Bracket (FBK)
- Standard for natural gas operation
- 50 PSI Steam Jacket Rating and Safety valve
- Front mounted combination Pressure/Vacuum Gauge
- Typical approvals include AGA, CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- 2˝ diameter Tangent Draw-Off Valve with Drain Strainer
- Type 304 Stainless Steel with #4 finish on kettle and supports
- Support Legs with level adjustable feet, flanged for floor bolting
- Spring-assisted, hinged, rotatable, domed Stainless Steel Cover
- High-efficiency Power Burner Heating System (62% to 65% efficiency)
- Standard voltage is 115 volts, 60 Hz, single-phase, supplied with cord and plug
- Solid State Controls, for Temperature and Low Water Safety, in a plug-in Control Module
- Steam jacket permanently filled with treated, distilled water. Venting and/or refilling not required
- Fast Heat-up and Recovery Time, 140M BTU’s on 40 gallon models, 190M BTU’s on 60 gallon and larger
- Control Panel includes:
- Power “on/off” Switch
- ± 1°C variance (ideal for simmering).
- L.E.D. Indicators for Heat Cycle and Low Water
- Precise, consistent temperature control: less than
- Drain Strainers (DS-)
- Measuring Strip (MS)
- Correctional Package
- Heat Deflector Shield (HS001)
- Option for Propane Gas operation
- Automatic Water Meter (GMF or LMF)
- Hot and Cold Water Faucet with Swing Spout (DPK)
- Cooking Baskets and Tri-Basket Supports (BS and TBS)
- 3" diameter Tangent Draw-off Valve with Drain Strainer (TD3)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Kettle Liner for high acid food products (316)
- Kettle Accessory Kit (KAK) includes:
- 24 oz. Ladle (KL)
- Clean-up Brush(CB)
- Draw-off Brush (DB)
- 36” Kettle Whip(KW)
- 36” Kettle Brush (KB)
- 36” Kettle Paddle (KP)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.