Frymaster PH155 High Efficiency Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster PH155 High Efficiency Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Digital controller
- Two twin baskets
- Electronic ignition
- Drain safety switch
- 3/4” gas connection
- 8-1/2” (22 cm) adjustable legs
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- Open-pot design(split or full) is easy to clean
- Infrared burners ensure state-of-the-art heat transfer
- Automatic melt cycle and boil-out temperature control
- Center-mounted, RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe
- 50-lb (25 L) oil capacity per full frypot; 25-lb. (12 L) per split frypot
- Deep cold zone with forward-sloping bottom and 1-1/4” IPS full-port, ball-type drain valve
- Frying area: 14” x 15” x 4-1/2” (35.6 x 38.1 x 11.4 cm) per full frypot; 6-1/2” x 15” x 4-3/4 (16.5 x 38.1 x 12.1 cm) per split frypot
- 80,000 Btu/hr. input (20,151 kcal) (23.4 kw) (84.4 MJ/hr) per full frypot; 40,000 Btu/hr. input (10,075 kcal) (11.7 kw) (42.2 MJ/hr) per split frypot
- Full basket
- Frypot cover
- Triplet basket
- Sediment tray
- Chicken/Fish tray
- Foam deck basket banger
- Stand-alone spreader cabinet
- CM3.5 or SMART4U® 3000 controllers
- Basket lifts (except Australia) (units with basket lifts require casters to be purchased also)
- See Frymaster domestic price list for other available options and accessories.Specifications:
- Specifically designed for high capacity, reliability, versatility and efficiency.
- Frymaster’s H55 is a premium open-pot fryer that combines state-of-the-art technology with decades of frying experience and customer satisfaction to set the standard for highefficiency frying. The ENERGY STAR® rated H55 fryer saves thousands of dollars annually on energy costs. H55 fryers have long been the trusted choice of chains and independent operators worldwide because their efficient, state-of-the-art heat transfer system, precise controls and durability have stood the test of time.
- Infrared burners and blower system delivers an ultra-refined air-gas mixture so the fryer operates well in any gas application such as at high altitudes, in environments where air circulation is sub-optimal or when the heating value of the gas is diminished.
- The split-pot model has all of the features and options of the full-pot H55 and gives the operator the discretion of using only half the fryer.
- The optional stand-alone spreader cabinet can include a holding station with heat lamp option. The holding stations are available with cafeteriastyle pan or scoop-type pan.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.