FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. RH-B-24 Rethermalizer-Holding Cabinet
FWE RH-B-24 Specifications
|Cabinet Type||Rethermalizer-Holding Cabinets|
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
|Number of Doors||2|
Additional Information on FWE RH-B-24
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
FWE RH-B-24 Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
FWE RH-B-24 Description
- All stainless steel construction makes these cabinets durable and easy to clean
- Door venting allows for excess moisture to release for natural product browning
- HO refers to High Output wattage, which provides faster reheating of dense and heavy-weight food products
- Not just for reconstituting refrigerated/slacked meals - FWE’s RH models use precise temperature control to bake, cook or reheat your product
- Retherm Commercial Ovens allow foodservice operators to reheat previously prepared foods quickly and safely without having to sacrifice flavor, color, texture or nutrients
- Save space and money - NO costly hood space required or the expensive cost of operating an exhaust or fire extinguisher system. FWE surpasses EPA 202 & ANSI NFPA96 standards.
- The “RH-B” series is specifically for those using wire baskets. Models accommodate up to 32 (13.5″ x 26″) wire baskets which is 192 meals (up to 8.5″ x 6.5″ meal tray size) in one load! Prepare hundreds of pre-portioned meals quickly using disposable, reheatable, sealed containers
- Easy to use controls allow the operator to preset the time and temperature of the cooking cycle, as well as the holding temperature, eliminating the need for constant monitoring. The simplified electronic controls also allow the user to program and store up to 8 preset menu selections. Product probe available
- Three phase electrical
- High output models available
- Custom spacings
- All swivel or larger casters
- Floorlock (requires 6" casters)
- Product probe
- Menu card holder
- Security panel for controls
- Heavy-duty push-pull handles
FWE RH-B-24 Parts
All FWE RH-B-24 Parts
FWE RH-B-24 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.