Garland US Range 36ES33 36E Series Heavy Duty Range
You will earn 13228 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Range Configuration||Coil Elements|
This 12.6kW heavy-duty commercial electric range packs a set of six (6) tubular coil elements and a storage base in a single footprint to maximize your space and increase your production capacity. Each element is operated using a three-heat switch for easy operation. The cabinet is perfect for keeping all your supplies close, so you don't have to take trips around the kitchen to complete your cooking sessions. This unit is stainless steel on the front, sides, and front rail, so you can be confident it can keep up with your busy operation.
The 3" high vent riser on this commercial range ensures that the surfaces behind the unit have protection from heat or splashes. The entire unit is mounted on 6" chrome-plated legs that can be set to different heights. This model has passed cCSAus and NSF guidelines.
- Stainless steel front rail
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 3" (76mm) high stainless steel vent raiser
- Heat resistant, cool to touch oven door handle
- One Year limited parts & labor (USA & Canada)
- Electro‑mechanical heavy‑duty oven thermostat
- 6" (152mm) adjustable chrome plated legs (NSF)
- Six tubular elements each controlled by three-heat switches
- Chrome plated, 4 position removable rack guides w/ oven rack
- Extra oven rack
- Stainless steel main back (R&S models)
- 6" (152mm) adjustable stainless steel legs
- Swivel casters complete with front brakes (4)
- Marine equipment- storm rails for pots, hand rails, oven door latch, drip tray stop and deck fasteners
- NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
Heavy‑duty electric range, Model 36ER33, with 6 element open top. Top contains six tubular elements, each controlled by 3-heat switch. Full size oven is controlled by a heavy‑duty electromechanical thermostat. Oven interior is 13.5" (343mm) high x 26.25" (667mm) wide x 29" (533mm) deep with removable four-position chrome plated rack guides and one oven rack, front and rear stainless steel grease troughs. Stainless steel front and sides. Circuit breakers or fuses provide electric circuit protection. Available with casters or for dais mount. Model 36ES33 has storage base in lieu of oven section. Garland products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.