Garland/US Range Garland US Range UTBG48-AR48 Charbroiler
- NOTE! Backguard is required.
- Free after installation performance check
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
- 4” SS adjustable legs
- SS front, sides and back
- SS large capacity crumb tray
- 21-1/2” (546mm) broiling grid depth
- One two position hi/lo valve control for each burner
- 2-position adjustable broiler grates or fixed-position nonadjustable grates
- SS front rail; 4” (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2” (89mm) top work surface
- Reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3” wide sections with 1/8” and 3/16” brand marks.
- One cast iron radiant over a 18,000 BTU stainless steel burner for every 6” of broiler width
- 3/4” NPT gas regulator on all 24” to 60” wide models with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush-mount gas connections
- 1” NPT gas regulator for GTBG72-NR72 model only. Has “T” gas manifold connection for straight through or nearly flush-mount gas connections
- SS spatter-guard
- Broiler grate cleaning tool
- Stainless stand with solid top and holding shelves, and adjustable feet
- Stainless stand with solid top and holding shelves, and casters, (locking front)
- Removable wire holding shelf for spatter guards available for 24” and 36” models
- Set of reversible cast iron broiler racks with 4 brand marks per 3” section. Brand 3/16” wide.
- SS skirt for dais/counter surface mounting. The stainless steel skirt will reduce overall unit height by 1 3/4” (44.45mm)
- Fajita broiling grate: 9” wide, replaces 3 standard grate sections on the left or right end of the broiler. Limit one per broiler
- Removable stainless steel attachment condiment rail with universal 1/9 or 1/3 food pan cut outs (pans supplied by others)
US Range gas radiant broilers are available with adjustable or non-adjustable cooking racks, in five nominal imperial widths from 24”(600mm) to 60”(1500mm) and with model UTBG72-NR72 only 72”(1800mm), 13” (330mm) high and 32” (814mm) deep. Reversible cast iron grates in 3” (76mm) wide sections overall cooking area depth 21 1/2” (546 mm). One 18,000 BTU burner with individual valve control per 6” of broiler width. Large stainless steel catch tray, stainless steel front, sides, and back.
|Burner Type||variable hi/lo valve per burners|
|Quantity of Burners||1|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.