Garland/US Range Garland US Range UTGG36-GT36M Griddle
Photo of the Garland US Range UTGG36-GT36M Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4” SS adjustable legs
- SS front, sides and back
- Piezo pilot ignition system
- 1” thick polished steel griddle plate
- 23” depth with 4” wide grease trough.
- SS front rail; 4” (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2” (89mm) top work surface
- One burner and control (hi-lo or thermostat control) for every 12” linear width of griddle surface.
- 3/4” NPT gas regulator with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush mount gas connections.
- Models order with optional S/S skirt for dais counter surface mounting come with large capacity S/S grease tray(s)
- Models order with 4” (102mm) legs come with a deep 1.4 US gallon/5.3 litre capacity grease drawer(s) 201/2”(635mm) deep x 2 3/4”(70mm) high x 6”(152mm) wide.
- Valve-controlled models feature hi-lo valve control with approximate plate temperature range: 320°F, (160°C) to 730°F, (388°C), and 27,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural or propane gas.
- Thermostat-controlled models feature precise control from LOW: 200°F, (90°C) to 550°F, (290°C), and 28,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural or propane. There is an on-off valve for every thermostat.
- Chrome griddle plate
- Full or half-grooved griddle plate
- Stainless stand with solid top holding shelves, adjustable feet and casters (locking front).
- Electric spark ignition; 120V 60 Hz, sgl-phase 1 amp; includes cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Electric spark ignition; 208/240V (50/60Hz) cord and plug is NOT suppled with this voltage option.
- Removable stainless steel attachment condiment rail with universal 1/9 or 1/3 food pan cut outs (pans supplied by others)
- Stainless steel skirt for dias/ counter surface mounting.The stainless steel skirt will reduce overall unit height by 1 3/4” (44.45mm).
US Range heavy duty gas counter production griddles designed for side-by-side matching with other models in the product line. Models are of nominal imperial widths from 24" (600mm) to 72"(1800mm), 13" (330mm) height, (w/std. legs), and 32" (814mm) depth. There is an even heat “U” shaped steel track burner for every 12" of linear griddle surface width. Each burner is individually controlled with a hi-lo valve or thermostat temperature control. Burner input is 27,000 BTU/h each on valve-controlled models, and 28,000 BTU/h each on thermostat controlled models. Thermostat control models are equipped with on-off valves for each control. Griddle plate is standard 1” thick polished steel with a 4” wide grease trough. Stainless steel front, sides and back with large capacity stainless steel grease tray(s). For use with Natural or Propane gas only. Gas input ratings shown for installations up to 2000 ft., (610m), above sea level. Please specify altitudes over 2000 ft. and gas type required when ordering. Garland/U.S. Range products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland / U.S. Range will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.