Globe GSG1410 Sandwich Grill
Photo of the Globe GSG1410 Sandwich Grill
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- ON/OFF switch
- 1800W, 120V / 15 Amps
- Easy-to-clean, removable stainless steel catch tray
- Temperature thermostatically controlled from 220°F to 570°F
- Attached 4-foot power cord and NEMA plug
- 5-15P - U.S.A.
- 5-20P - Canada
- Monte Cristo sandwiches, Cuban sandwiches, quesadillas, burritos, ham & cheese sandwiches, vegetables, philly steak sandwiches, variety of meats, chicken, steak, etc.
- Panini Grill - grooved platens
- Sandwich Grill - smooth platens
- Low profile
- Ergonomic design
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty hinge with adjustable tension
- Heavy duty, seasoned, cast iron grill platens
- Sandwich grill plantens with a 14''x10'' surface size
- Durable stainless steel tube protects wires from damage
- PANINI-SCRAPER - Grooved stainless steel scraper for removing food debris from the grooved sandwich grill
- PANINI-BRUSH - Wire brush for grooved sandwich grill, cast iron surface
- Heavy duty, seasoned, cast iron grill plates
- Temperature is thermostatically controlled 220°F-570°F
- Grills have consistent heating. The grill will maintain a selected temperature to ensure product consistency. Allow 15-30 minutes to heat up before grilling.
- Initial heat up times:300°F 15 minutes
- 400°F 20 minutes
- 500°F 30 minutes
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.