Hatco HCSBF-36-F Hot/Cold Shelf
You will earn 3,521 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- The Hot/Cold Shelf construction utilizes R-404A
- Models shipped with Electronic Temperature Control and Condensing Unit
- Patent pending thermal break reduces condensation and temperature transfer
- Easy serviceability with a sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter and a receiver
- Condensing unit may be mounted up to 4' (1219 mm) away from the center of shelf
- Control box can be mounted on the front of the cabinet, 4' (1219 mm) from center of shelf
- Long, flexible copper refrigerant line, with ability to pull out condensing unit, results in easy service and installation
- The shelves change modes from hot to cold or vice versa in as little as 30 minutes, allowing quick change for different day parts
- Hardcoat aluminum models (HCSBF) are top mount while Swanstone® models (HCSSBF, HCSSB) are bottom mount, flush with counter top
- For an integrated look:
- HCSBF Hot/Cold Shelves match the GRSBF Heated Built-In Shelves
- HCSSB Hot/Cold Shelves match the GRSSB Heated Built-In Shelves
- HCSSBF Hot/Cold Shelves match the GRSSBF Heated Built-In Shelves
- Swanstone® color of base for HCSSBF and HCSSB models only:
- Gray Granite
- Bermuda Sand
- Night Sky (Standard)
- Additional four year parts only warranty on the compressor available at time of purchase (U.S. and Canada only)
- Silicone gasket for Swanstone® installation
- Silicone gasket and gray silicone for Swanstone® installation
- Silicone gasket and black silicone for Swanstone® installation
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.