ICE-O-Matic IOD250 Ice Dispenser
Ice-O-Matic IOD250 Ice Dispenser
This Ice-O-Matic ice water dispenser can store 250 lbs of ice in its 1” foam-insulated ice bin that maintains ice for as long as possible. This ice water dispenser model is designed for use with either Pearl Ice® commercial ice makers or cuber units. It is simple to use and simple to maintain with its user-friendly push-to-dispense mechanism. Up to 10-1/2” tall cups can be used with this ice dispenser.
This kitchen equipment model features power clean which provides access to the bin through a top-front access panel. When this panel is removed a safety switch automatically turns of the agitation system. Ice is kept from forming together into one solid lump by the Auto Rotate system which automatically activates the agitation system every hour which makes dispensing more reliable. Ice waste is minimized with the Quick Stop system which stops ice from being dispensed the moment the push-to-dispense lever is released. This ice dispenser uses 115v/60/1-ph power and draws 3.5 amps of current.
Ice-O-Matic commercial ice machines provides crystal-clear ice with a full line of cubers, flakers and the patented Pearl Commercial ice machine. A premier manufacturer, distributor and supplier of commercial ice machines worldwide.
- Only 30" (762 mm) wide.
- Stores 250 lbs (113 kg) of ice.
- Perfect for cube or Pearl Ice commercial ice makers.
- User friendly push-to-dispense operation.
- Quick Stop - prevents ice overflow and waste.
- Great for hard water, food safety and tight spaces.
- Direct Dispense - ensures that ice hits the glass every time.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic.
- 1" (25 mm) foam insulation for maximum ice preservation - no more quick-melting ice.
- Auto Rotate - turns the ice for four seconds every hour to consistently provide more dispensable ice.
- Power Clean allows access to the bin for easy cleaning without moving the Commercial ice machine. Interlock safety switch turns off machine agitation when top-front access panel is removed.
|Type of Ice||Nugget|
|Bin Storage Capacity||250 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.