ICE-O-Matic CD40030 Cube Ice Dispenser
Ice-O-Matic CD40030 Cube Ice Dispenser
You will earn 3093 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Due to a manufacturer's price increase, this price will increase on 12/01/21
This Ice-O-Matic Cube Ice Water Dispenser is capable of holding up to 180 lbs of ice. This stylish and rugged Ice-O-Matic ice water dispenser model is made from extremely durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic. This kitchen equipment model is specifically designed to fit with 30” CIM Elevation Series™ Modular Cube Makers. The power configuration for this model is the standard 115v/60/1-ph voltage at 2.1 amps.
Ice inside this unit is kept solid for as long as possible by the 4” thick foam insulation. Cleaning and maintenance tasks on this ice bin are made easy without the need to remove the commercial ice maker. The Power Clean system allows direct access into the ice bin through the removable access panel, once removed the agitator will halt to make sure operators are kept safe. The Turbo Dispense system allows ice to be dispensed at ¼ a pound per second making sure users get all the ice they need as quickly as possible.
Ice-O-Matic Commercial ice machines provides crystal-clear ice with a full line of cubers, flakers and the patented Pearl Commercial ice machine. A premier manufacturer, distributor and supplier of commercial ice machines worldwide.
- Ultra-low profile design.
- Only 30" (762 mm) wide.
- Available with water glass filler
- Storage 180 lbs (81 kg) of ice per day.
- User friendly push-to-dispense operation.
- Great for hard water, food safety and tight spaces.
- Turbo Dispense dispenses 1/4 lbs of ice per second.
- Maximum ice storage in a minimum amount of space.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic.
- 4" (102 mm) foam insulation for maximum ice preservation - no more quick melting ice.
- Power Clean allows access to the bin for easy cleaning without moving the Ice-O-Matic ice machine. Interlock safety switch turns off machine agitation when top-front access panel is removed.
|Bin Storage Capacity||180 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.