ICE-O-Matic CD40130 Cube Ice Dispenser
You will earn 3400 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
The Ice-O-Matic Cube Ice Water Dispenser has 180 lbs of ice storage capacity and can also dispense water. This ice water dispenser model is designed to be used with 30” wide CIM Elevation Series™ ice cuber models. The exterior of this ice dispenser is made from rugged stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic allowing it to operate for many years in a demanding commercial environment. This kitchen equipment unit uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power at 2.1 amps making it easy to integrate without the need for complicated wiring setups.
To keep ice from melting over extended periods of time, the interior ice bin features foam insulation that is 4” thick. Ice is dispensed very quickly at a rate of ¼ of a pound per second, filling a user’s bucket in no time. Power Clean allows operators fast access to the inside of the ice bin without removing the commercial ice maker on top of the unit. The top-front panel is easily removed, once removed a safety interlock switch disables the dispenser’s agitator to prevent operators from being injured.
- Ultra-low profile design.
- Only 30" (762 mm) wide.
- Available with water glass filler
- Storage 180 lbs (81 kg) of ice per day.
- User friendly push-to-dispense operation.
- Great for hard water, food safety and tight spaces.
- Turbo Dispense dispenses 1/4 lbs of ice per second.
- Maximum ice storage in a minimum amount of space.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic.
- 4" (102 mm) foam insulation for maximum ice preservation - no more quick melting ice.
- Power Clean allows access to the bin for easy cleaning without moving the commercial ice machine. Interlock safety switch turns off machine agitation when top-front access panel is removed.
|Bin Storage Capacity||180 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.