Nor-Lake KLF7766-C 6' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|196 Cubic Feet
|10 - -8 Degrees F
Additional Information on Nor-Lake KLF7766-C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Description
To efficiently store frozen goods in bulk a reliable walk-in freezer like the KLF7766-C 6' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker from NorLake is an important investment that will last for several years. The 419 cu. ft. of refrigerated space this commercial walk-in freezer offers is well insulated.
The panels that make up this walk-in unit are 4” thick with both the exterior and interior sides have a 26 gauge steel exterior protected by a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating. Inside the panels, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides an R-value of 32. Panels fit together easily with male and female ends to make sure they are aligned properly while foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners make sure the panels are tight and secured. A continuous panel gasket wraps around the exterior perimeter without breaks or cuts.
800 lbs per square foot can be supported by the floor panels. The floor panels are constructed in a similar fashion to the wall panels but use rustproof aluminum instead of steel. Floor and ceiling panels use foamed-in-place edge caps that will keep everything secure for the life of the walk-in.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door featuring a stepped profile that acts as a barrier against airflow. An upgraded 30” door kit complete with a stainless steel kick plate ($250 value) can be selected at no extra cost.
The door opens and closes on two cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to compensate for any sag over the years making sure the door always opens and closes smoothly while maintaining an airtight seal, A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is always fully closed which can prevent additional operational costs. To best fit your needs the door can be ordered with the hinges on the left or right side. Each door comes pre-hung in a panel that is 4’ wide and features a perimeter heating wire that is replaceable.
Each door panel also comes with a vapor proof LED lighting fixture activated by a switch that has an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, and a digital thermometer. Products inside are secured with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle that has an independent key/padlock feature. To make sure workers don’t get locked inside each walk-in comes with a safety release.
Everything inside is kept frozen by the top-mounted RCPB075JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that easily maintains a temperature of -10°F with 6250 BTU/hr of cooling. The temperature inside the walk-in is adjusted with the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system, it is also used to set the automatic defrost timer. Drain lines are not required thanks to the automatic condensate vaporizer included with the unit.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF7766-C Reviews
1 of 1 review