Nor-Lake KODF7788-C 8' x 8' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Description
The NorLake KODF7788-C 8' x 8' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker is a great option for anyone looking for a dependable outdoor walk-in freezer that can stand up to the elements. 372 cu. ft. of refrigerated space is offered by this walk-in cooler.
To keep this commercial walk-in freezer as cold as possible efficiently, the panels that make up the walls have an R-value of 32. Each panel is 4” thick with 26 gauge steel on both sides protected by an embossed stucco coating that is resistant to corrosion. Between the majority of the panel is made up of foamed-in-place insulation. Each panel has a male and female end that fit together with other panels. The panels are held in place by foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners and a continuous panel gasket wraps around the exterior perimeter without cuts or breaks. The floor is made from similar panels to the wall panels but features a smooth aluminum surface for rust resistance. The floor is designed to hold a uniform load of up to 800 pounds per square foot. Both floor and ceiling panels feature foamed-in-place edge caps that will keep things secure for the lifetime of the walk-in.
Kold Locker walk-in units come standard with a 26” wide door, This door is designed with a stepped profile that acts as a barrier decreasing airflow for better energy-efficiency. The door can be ordered hinged to the right or left depending on your installation’s needs. The two hinges the door comes on are cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly. A spring-loaded door closer always makes sure the door is properly closed. The door comes pre-installed in a 4’ wide panel section complete with magnetic stainless steel trim, a digital thermometer, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and a vapor proof LED lighting fixture controlled by a switch that also activates an exterior indicator light. To protect goods inside an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle is included that can accept a padlock for additional security. To keep workers from getting trapped inside there is a safety release.
To efficiently maintain a temperature as low as -10°F, this unit features the RCPF150JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System. It’s a top-mounted unit providing 5692 BTU/hr of cooling. The refrigeration system is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ electronic control system which sets the temperature, defrost timer, and can be used to manually start a defrost cycle. To protect this walk-in unit from the precipitation white 35 mill membrane roof material is included. This membrane does not need to be glued or seamed into the roof, instead, it is held in place with metal trim that fixes it to the unit. The metal trim flashing is held in place with TEK screws that are self-tapping and self-drilling.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF7788-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.