Nor-Lake KODF77610-C 6' x 10' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
When floor space is already tight and you need to safely store frozen items in bulk the KODF77610-C 6' x 10' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake allows you to expand sub-zero capacity outside saving valuable floor space. The inside of this walk-in unit offers 344 cu. ft. of refrigerated space.
4” thick panels make up the walk-in unit. Both sides of each panel have a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating on 26 gauge steel. To achieve an R-value of 32 the panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Each panel has male and female rails that self-align mechanically, the panels are then tightened together with foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners for an airtight seal. Panel gaskets located on the outer perimeter of the corner panels are continuous without cuts or breaks. Instead of using overlapping or mechanical fasteners, the ceiling and floor panels’ edge caps are foamed-in-place which will keep them secure for the life of the walk-in.
Kold Locker walk-in units come standard with a 26” wide door, This door is designed with a stepped profile that acts as a barrier decreasing airflow for better energy-efficiency. The door can be ordered hinged to the right or left depending on your installation’s needs. The two hinges the door comes on are cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly. A spring-loaded door closer always makes sure the door is properly closed. The door comes pre-installed in a 4’ wide panel section complete with magnetic stainless steel trim, a digital thermometer, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and a vapor proof LED lighting fixture controlled by a switch that also activates an exterior indicator light. To protect goods inside an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle is included that can accept a padlock for additional security. To keep workers from getting trapped inside there is a safety release.
The interior temperature can be set as low as -10°F, 5692 BTU/hr of cooling is provided by the RCPF150JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System on the roof of this unit. To keep the refrigeration system running efficiently, the Enviro-Control™ system monitors and maintains the set temperature. It can also be used to set the defrost timer or start a manual defrost cycle. Outdoor models come with metal trim to be used for flashing the membrane roof material to the side of panels. The roof is protected from the weather with a 35 mill white membrane roof material that requires no seaming or gluing. Trim is secured to wall panels with self-drilling and tappingTEK screws
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
|Category||Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.