Pitco Frialator VF-65S Fryer
Photo of the Pitco Frialator VF-65S Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- One tube rack
- Tank-stainless steel
- One drain extension
- Two twin size baskets
- One built-in flue deflector
- One drain line clean-out rod
- Cabinet - stainless front, door and sides
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- 9”(22.9cm) adjustable legs, easier access to clean
- Tank Cover
- 9”(22.9cm) Casters
- Front 1-1/4" NPT drain valve, for quick draining
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and splash back.
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion.
- Solstice burner/baffle design.
- Lowers flue temperature
- Increases cooking production
- Improves working environment
- Generates more production per BTU
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.