Southbend H4361D Ultimate Restaurant Range 198,000 BTU
Photo of the Southbend H4361D Ultimate Restaurant Range 198,000 BTU
You will earn 3,863.20 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,137 Reward Points.
More from Southbend
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This 36" wide with a 37” high cooking top ultimate range is available in either gas or electric with 6 non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, 1 electric hybrid convection oven. It also includes 3 racks and 22 1/2" flue riser with shelf. This is very easy to clean with its stainless steel front, sides and shelf standard. Also comes with 6” stainless steel adjustable legs standard (casters optional). This unit also features a standing pilot for open top burners, battery spark ignition for oven bases, front located manual gas shut-off to entire range and factory installed regulator.
The range top has 27” deep cooking surface. Center-to-center measurements between burners are not less than 12”, side-to-side or front-to-back. For easy cleaning, removable one piece drip tray is provided under burners to catch grease drippings. This is known to be one of the toughest commercial ranges in the industry. This ultimate range is built to last and 100% made in the USA.
Options & Accessories
- 5" Flue riser
- 10” Flue Riser
- Extra Oven Racks
- Rear step up burners
- Casters-all swivel-front with locks
- Hot Top plate - plate replaces 2 Open burners
- Cabinet base doors (No Charge) Dimensions -in (mm)
- Flame Failure available (Contact factory for available model numbers)
- Battery spark ignition for open tops, charbroilers, griddles and hot tops
- Various salamander & cheesemelter mounts available. (Please refer to the price list)
- 3/4” quick disconnect with flexible hose complies with ANSI Z 21.69 (specify 3ft, 4ft, 5ft)
Optional 33K Non-clog Burners (Burner Option 1)
- 33,000 BTU NAT
- (6) patented, one piece, lifetime clog free, cast iron burners
Optional Wavy Grates (Burner Option 2)
- Allows full use of entire range top
- Cast bowl design for better efficiency
- Available only with 27K BTU Non-clog burners
Optional Cast Iron Star/Saute' Burners (Burner Option 3)
- (6) 33,000 BTU NAT star burners
- Port arrangement allows for even distribution of flame
Optional Split Burner Configuration (Burner Option 4)
- (3) Star/Saute’ burners in front and (3) standard 33K burners in rear
Optional 5 Burner Configuration (Burner Options 5 and 6)
- 33K burners (Opt 5) or (3) star 33K burners (Opt 6) in the front
- Combine (2) Pyromax burners in the rear with either (3) standard
Optional Pyromax Burners (Burner Option 7)
- 40,000 BTU NAT
- Group of 4 burners available
- Built in port protection drip ring
- PATENTED high output, three piece, easy clean Non-clog burner
Optional Griddle Top (L or R)
- 12”, 24" or 36" Available
- Manual or thermostatically controlled
- 1/2" thick cold rolled steel griddle plate
Optional Charbroiler (L or R)
- 24” or 36” Available
- Removable, cast iron grates
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.