Traulsen RHF232W-FHS Spec-Line Heated Cabinet
Photo of the Traulsen RHF232W-FHS Spec-Line Heated Cabinet
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||52.8 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Ducted Fan Air Distribution System
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- ON/OFF Switch Located On Control Face
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached (one section models only)
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- One-Time Start-Up Temperature Adjustment Feature
- Standard Operating Temperature Range 140 to 180°F
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Pilasters (installed at the factory)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132W = Right, 232W = Left/Right, 332W = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- EZ-Open Foot Pedal (full height doors only)
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- 115/60/1 Voltage (single section models only)
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Shelves In Lieu of Standard Wire
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" or 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Clear Glass Door(s) In Place Of One Or More Solid Door(s)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- EZ-Change Interiors (#1, universals, universal heavy duty tray slides and shelves)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Pans (rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18", or (2) 12" x 20" Pans
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A low watt density, serpentine style, heater is employed for the generation of electric heat. Low velocity air is forced across its large surface area to efficiently move heat radiating away from these through a down-air distribution duct, where it is then evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, assuring the proper holding environment for hot food product, without drying. A vent, located at the top of the cabinet, is included for positive humidity control.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. RS485 data port enables data communications for remote monitoring such as NAFEM Data Protocol, E-Control Systems® and others. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on pilasters. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and EZ-Change interior arrangements are installed at the factory.
- A three year parts and labor warranty is provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.