Vulcan ABC7G-NATP Combi Oven/Steamer
Photo of the Vulcan ABC7G-NATP Combi Oven/Steamer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- All stainless steel cavity, top, sides & fully insulated.
- Halogen door light behind heat reflective inner glass.
- Machine diagnostics accessed thru controls or via USB.
- Engineered and assembled in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- ABC-P models include food probe and fan speed control.
- Visual recall display of actual temperature and humidity LED’s.
- Auto-reversing fan with electronic braking system on fan motor.
- Timer reloads for batch cooking after completion of timed cycle.
- Just three knobs, no modes, only temperature, time and humidity.
- Cool to the touch & energy efficient heat reflective tempered glass door.
- Flashing door light & audible alarm system alert user when cooking cycle finished.
- Patent-pending humidity level control automatically adjusts after setting temperature.
- (4) stainless steel Grab-n-Go Racks with 15 1⁄2" x 3 1⁄4" cutout design for easy access to pans.
- Boilerless combi uses direct steam creation optimizing cooking capability & production with minimal energy & water.
- Multiple cooking capabilities from one piece of equipment: Baking, Steaming, Roasting, Air-Fry, Rethermalization, Proofing, Finishing, Poaching, Stewing, Low Temp and Defrosting results.
- Large LED displays for temperature, time and humidity controls.
- Humidity range: 0-100%
- Temperature range: 80-450°F
- Timer range: continuous up to 23:59 hours and minutes
- Reverse Osmosis System - Best
- V3MRO-1 up to 100 gpd capacity, single unit
- V3MRO-2 up to 200 gpd capacity, double unit
- Water Softening - Better (Carbon CBK System Required)
- WS-40 - 40 lb. capacity (hard water treatment)
- Hollow Carbon Filter System - Good (Suggested Minimum):
- CB15K-SYSTEM - 15,000 gal. (carbon only treatment)
- CB30K-SYSTEM - 30,000 gal. (carbon only treatment)
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty contract.
- 1220-BASKET - Fry Basket 12" x 20"
- GASKIT-ABC - Propane & altitude kit (2,000-10,000 ft.)
- ADDRACK-ABC1 - (1) One additional Grab-N-Go Rack
- ADDRACK-ABC3 - (3) Three additional Grab-N-Go Racks
- HOSEWTR-3/4BBV - s/s flex water hose 72" length, ¾" female NSHT (2 per unit recommended).
- Stands & Stacking Kits include: (1) Spray Hose and Drip Tray Kit
- STAND-ABC/SS - Stainless steel open frame stand.
- STACK-ABC/CONV - Stack kit for combi/convection.
- ABC-BASE - Stainless steel base for STAND-ABC/SS.
- STACK-ABC/G - Gas stacking kit for two ABC7G combis.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.