Vulcan C24EO5 Steamer
Vulcan C24EO5 Steamer
Convection Steamer, Boilerless/Connectionless Countertop, electric, (5) 12" x 20" pan capacity, professional controls with 60 minute timer, buzzer, & constant steam feature, generator pan with stamped water level line, heavy duty door latch, stainless steel interior & exterior, UL, ENERGY STAR®, Countertop Convection Steamers
- Stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless steel cooking compartment.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms.
- Generator pan is stainless steel with stamped water level line.
- Efficient steam generating system, requires no water or drain connection.
- C24EO5 is shipped for 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase. Phase is field convertible. Voltage is NOT field convertible.
- C24EO3 is shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and 240/60-50/1.
- Controls include three position control switch (timed cooking / Off / constant cooking). 60 minute timer. Low water light and audible signal.
- Solid sheathed tubular elements (8 KW)(12 KW) embedded in 1" thick cast aluminum sealed to pan bottom with thermal transfer compound for even heat distribution.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- 480 volt, 60 Hz, 3 phase power supply, includes step down transformer.
- 4" counter legs
- Floor legs, 6".
- Floor caster, 6".
- Open leg stand.
- Cord and plug set.
- Stand sliding shelf.
- Stainless steel pan cover.
- Casters for open leg stand.
- 28" open leg stand with 24" x 28"h pan slides.
- 34" open leg stand with 24" x 28"h pan slides.
- Single point electrical connection kit 3-phase only
- Set of two universal pan slides for open leg stand.
- Pull-out 12" x 20" sliding shelf (cooking compartment).
- Stacking kit for two units with hardware, counter mount.
- 12" x 20" stainless steel pans:
- 4" deep (solid) (perforated).
- 1" deep (solid) (perforated).
- 2 1⁄2" deep (solid) (perforated).
Single compartment electric connectionless steamer, VulcanHart Model No. C24EO. 304 stainless steel exterior. Stainless steel cooking compartment. Generator pan is stainless steel with stamped water level line. Efficient steam generating system requires no water or drain connection. Solid sheathed tubular elements embedded in 1" thick cast aluminum sealed to pan bottom with thermal transfer compound for even heat distribution. Controls include three position control switch (timed cooking / Off / constant cooking). 60 minute timer. Low water light and audible signal. Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms. Power required 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase. Phase is field convertible. UL listed. Classified by UL to NSF std. #4. Meets ENERGY STAR® performance levels.
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Capacity||(5) Full Size|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.