Vulcan ET150 Fully Jacketed Stationary Kettle
Photo of the Vulcan ET150 Fully Jacketed Stationary Kettle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Faucet bracket.
- Draw-off opening strainer.
- Graduated measuring rod.
- Kettle fully steam jacketed.
- 316 Series stainless steel jacket liner.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Mounted on stainless steel 2" diameter legs with adjustable flange feet.
- Available standard 208 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz or 240 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Reinforced hinged stainless steel cover with condensate ring and drop down lift handle.
- Kettle interior bottom sloped to front for smooth product flow through a mounted, tapered, plug type food product draw-off valve of standard 2" diameter.
- On/off switch with signal light and thermostat control. 15 PSI relief valve, magnetic conductor and electric heating elements, low water cut-off control and a pressure limit switch with pressure gauge.
- 480 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Increase to 43.2 kW for 60 gallon models (3 phase only).
- Three inch compression tangent draw-off valve with perforated strainer.
- Security facility package.
- a. Security type fasteners with tack welds.
- b. Stainless steel step over draw-off valve with chain.
- Heat deflector shield.
- Stainless steel 48" whip.
- Perforated stainless steel triple basket assembly.
- Double pantry pot filler lead-free with vacuum breaker.
- (12") (18" double jointed) single pantry lead-free faucet.
- (12") (18" double jointed) double pantry lead-free faucet.
- Double pantry washdown hose lead-free with vacuum breaker.
- Double pantry washdown hose with 16" add-on lead-free faucet with vacuum breaker.
- Clean-up kit, includes draw-off brush, clean-up brush and paddle scrapper with 40" handle.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.