Vulcan LG500 51 - 90 lb. Gas Floor Model Full Pot Fryer with Millivolt Thermostatic Controls - 150,000 BTU
You will earn 2775 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
1 year limited parts & labor warranty, standard
Vulcan LG500 Specifications
|Total BTU||150,000 BTU|
|Control Type||Millivolt Thermostatic|
|Fry Pot||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Capacity||51 - 90 lb.|
Additional Information on Vulcan LG500
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vulcan LG500 Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Vulcan LG500 Description
Oil in the fry tank is evenly heated with five heat exchanger tubes that can be removed for cleaning. A large cool zone beneath the tubes collects crumbs and prevents them from carbonizing which maintains the quality of the oil for longer.
The frying temperature can be set between 200°F and 400°F with a simple millivolt thermostat hidden behind the door.
The top, front, reinforced door and fry tank of this Vulcan Deep Fryer is made from stainless steel for durability ad ease of maintenance. A drain extension and twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles are included.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Large cold zone area.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Door liner for added stability.
- Stainless steel reinforced door.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 90,000, 120,000 and 150,000 BTU’s/hr. input.
- Millivolt System - Requires no electric hook-up.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40, 45-50 and 65-70 lb. capacities.
- G90 high grade galvanized non-corrosive finish sides and back.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot.
- Vulcan-Hart (Vulcan) warrants the LG Series gas Commercial Deep Fryer to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original installation.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire LG Series Vulcan Deep Fryer will be replaced.
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- Casters 6" adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on Frymate™ Dump Station.
- Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting kit(s) – connect two Commercial Deep Fryers together (banking strip, brackets, and hardware).
- Single large basket:
- 18 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h – LG500
- 13"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h – LG300, LG400
- Extra set of twin baskets:
- 9 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h – LG500
- 6 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h – LG300, LG400
- 21"w x 30 1⁄8"d x 36 1⁄4"h working height – LG500
- 15 1⁄2"w x 30 1⁄4"d x 36 1⁄4"h working height – LG300, LG400
- Natural Gas
- Propane Gas
- Natural Gas for above 2,000 ft.
- Propane Gas for above 3,500 ft.
LG Series gas freestanding model Vulcan Deep Fryers, Vulcan Model No. LG300, LG400, and LG500 available in 35-40, 45-50, and 65-70 lb. oil capacities with 90,000, 120,000, or 150,000 BTU’s respectively. Stainless steel front top and reinforced door. Stainless steel fry tank with three, four or five heat exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer. Large “V” shaped cold zone and 1 1⁄4" port ball valve. Includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension. Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjust from 200° to 400°F. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
Vulcan LG500 Accessories
Vulcan LG500 Reviews
3 of 3 reviews