Vulcan VBB2 V Series Deck-Broiler
Request a Quote
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Type||Heavy Duty, Range Match|
|Category||Broiler, Deck-Type, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Grid moves on roller bearings.
- Stainless steel body on 6" legs.
- Two infinite heat controls per deck.
- Cold rolled steel grid bars for marking.
- Grid area 638 sq. in.: 25 1⁄2"w x 25"d.
- Insulation between outer and inner walls.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Rear gas connection with 1" regulator supplied.
- Spring balanced five position grid for raising and lowering per deck.
- Infrared units have four 25,000 BTU/hr. ceramic tile faced burners per deck.
- Ceramic units have three 32,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burners with ceramic tile radiants per deck.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Quick disconnect gas hose.
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking).
Heavy-duty double deck broiler. Stainless steel body on 6" adjustable legs. Four 25,000 BTU/ hr. ceramic tile faced infrared burners per deck or three 32,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burners per deck deliver high production under repeat loading. Two infinite heat valves per deck adjust temperature for a variety of menu options. 200,000 BTU/hr. input. Standing pilots. Spring balanced broiler area measures 25"w x 30"d. Grid is made out of cold rolled steel bars and mounted on roller bearings. Adjustable to five locking broiling levels. Exterior Dimensions: 36"w x 371⁄2"d x 74"h. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.