Vulcan VBB2 V Series Deck-Broiler
Photo of the Vulcan VBB2 V Series Deck-Broiler
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Type||Heavy Duty, Range Match|
|Category||Broiler, Deck-Type, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Grid moves on roller bearings.
- Stainless steel body on 6" legs.
- Two infinite heat controls per deck.
- Cold rolled steel grid bars for marking.
- Grid area 638 sq. in.: 25 1⁄2"w x 25"d.
- Insulation between outer and inner walls.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Rear gas connection with 1" regulator supplied.
- Spring balanced five position grid for raising and lowering per deck.
- Infrared units have four 25,000 BTU/hr. ceramic tile faced burners per deck.
- Ceramic units have three 32,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burners with ceramic tile radiants per deck.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Quick disconnect gas hose.
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking).
Heavy-duty double deck broiler. Stainless steel body on 6" adjustable legs. Four 25,000 BTU/ hr. ceramic tile faced infrared burners per deck or three 32,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burners per deck deliver high production under repeat loading. Two infinite heat valves per deck adjust temperature for a variety of menu options. 200,000 BTU/hr. input. Standing pilots. Spring balanced broiler area measures 25"w x 30"d. Grid is made out of cold rolled steel bars and mounted on roller bearings. Adjustable to five locking broiling levels. Exterior Dimensions: 36"w x 371⁄2"d x 74"h. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.