Vulcan VIR1F V Series Deck-Broiler
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Type||Heavy Duty, Range Match|
|Category||Broiler, Deck-Type, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Pilot ignition system
- Grid of cold rolled steel bar
- Infinite heat controls – 2 each
- Full width, floating s/s drip pan
- Spring balanced, 5 position grid
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- 25"w x 25"d cooking grid (625 sq. inches)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Four each 25,000 BTU/hr. infrared burners
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf on “B” models
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “B” and “C” models
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, and finishing oven with 11⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- Fan cooling package. (“C” models)
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth. (“S” models)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting for “S”, “B”, and “C” models
- Stainless steel oven cavity, burner box and exterior range bottom
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type - pack loose)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (for cabinet base)
36" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. VIR1F (modular), VIR1BF (cabinet base), VIR1SF (standard oven base), or VIR1CF (convection oven base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, stub back and top. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold. Four 25,000 BTU/hr. ceramic tile faced infrared burners. Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, side and indoor panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, side and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 9' cord and plug). Oven measures 27"w x 27" d x 13" h. Standard oven thermostat adjusts from 150° – 550°F, Convection oven from 175° – 550°F, and the optional 650° oven for standard ovens, 300° – 650°F. Total input 100,000 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.