Vulcan VE30 VE Series 30 Gallon Electric Open Base Tilting Skillet Braising Pan with Manual Contols - 208 Volts, 12 Kilowatts
1 (800) 555-0666
1 year limited parts & labor warranty, standard
Braising Pan, electric, 30-gallon capacity, 12 kW FastBatch™ embedded heating technology, 36" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep stainless steel pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, pan holder, spring assist cover with drip edge, water tight solid state controls, includes L faucet bracket, 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Electric Tilting Skillet Braising Pans
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Lid stops in place for vented cooking.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip.
- Anti-stick stainless steel clad cooking surface bonded to steel sub plate.
- Stainless steel front, back, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Solid state temperature controls, thermostat adjustable from 50°F to 425°F.
- Faucet mounting bracket (ships loose for LH or RH side mounting if needed) adds 3" to width.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around cool to the touch handle and condensate lip.
- Pitcher pour tapered front with oversized 4" front flanges andformed pouring lip including removable perforated strainer.
- FastBatch™ rapid heating technology and embedded heating elements for improved heating performance and even temperature distribution.
- Dual recessed hinges mounted under stainless steel cooking pan featuring anti-stick finish, coved interior corners and embossed gallon and liter markings.
- Manually operated anti-jam pan lifting mechanism with removable handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- 480 volt, 60-50 Hz, 3 phase.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Motor driven pan lift with removable manual crank handle.
- Two inch draw-off valve – left side 90° front with strainer. (BPDOV-3)
- Two inch draw-off valve – left front 90° left with strainer. (BPDOV-2) Pan support will be removed on VE30.
- Two inch draw-off valve – left front straight with strainer. (BPDOV-1) Pan support will be removed on VE30.
- Standard security package includes:
- Perforated lid support cover.
- Controls protected by lockable cover.
- Security screws and tackwelds.
- Includes securing crank handle, pan strainer and non-door type panels.
- Set of four casters, (two locking).
- (12") (18") double jointed single pantry faucet.
- (12") (18") double jointed double pantry faucet.
- Double pantry pot filler and backflow preventer.
- Steaming pan insert rack to hold 12" x 20" pans.
- Double pantry washdown hose with backflow preventer.
- Catch can with bail handle and drain hose for draw-off valve.
- 12" x 20" x 4" stainless steel drain waste pan with clear plastic hose.
- Stainless steel perforated boiling basket (12" x 20" x 6" deep) with handles.
- Double pantry washdown hose with 16" add-on faucet with backflow preventer.
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Titling Skillet Braising Pan||Electric|
|Category||Tilting Skillet Braising Pan, Electric|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.