Vulcan VP18-1M3PN Proofing Heated Cabinet
Photo of the Vulcan VP18-1M3PN Proofing Heated Cabinet
|Category||Proofer/Holding Cabinet, Mobile|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Furnished with ten pairs of tray slides.
- Requires 120 volt, single phase power supply.
- Fan and air tunnel provide even heat distribution.
- Heavy duty 20 gauge polished stainless steel cabinet.
- Set of 5" casters, two swivel with brakes and two rigid.
- 2,000 total watt heating elements with stainless steel cover, 16.7 amps total draw.
- Adjustable interior pan supports adjust on 3" centers and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Eighteen level heated holding and proofing cabinet accepts eighteen 18" x 26" pans or thirty-six 12" x 20" pans.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty. After the first year, lifetime parts warranty on the heating elements.
- Includes 1⁄2 gallon water pan for proofing, drip trough and removable condensation pan on the bottom of cabinet.
- Furnished with top mounted power cord with strain relief and NEMA 5-20 plug (except for Canada which comes with a 5-30 plug).
- Full size glass door with field reversible heavy duty hinges, door latch mechanism, and gaskets provide visibility of the contents in the cabinet.
- Top mounted control panel is easy to use and out of the way of brooms, mops, and feet. Control panel on top eliminates removing control panel for cleaning.
- Top mounted, recessed control panel includes fan on/off switch, dial thermostat adjustable from ambient to 190°F, cabinet temperature thermometer, and switch to change from proofing to holding.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.