Wells G-246 Griddle
Photo of the Wells G-246 Griddle
You will earn 4,378 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,556 Reward Points.
More from Wells
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable splashguard makes clean up easier.
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- The removable front grease drawer has a four-quart capacity.
- Wellslok allows for quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops.
- A terminal block is provided for field wiring connection to the main power supply.
- Each individual positive-off thermostat controls one-fourth of the cooking surface.
- The G-246 Griddle is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. recognized and meets NSF International standards.
- Controls are recessed in one-piece, drawn, stainless steel panel to help prevent accidental temperature changes.
- Enclosed tubular elements are clamped onto the 1⁄2” thick griddle plate to provide even heat distribution over the entire surface.
- Chrome-plated griddle surface, allows more efficient heat transfer throughout the cooking area, available by special order.
- Grooved griddle surface, 3/4-inch thick ribbed steel plate that allows for the “branding” of meat products, available by special order.
- The following models are available for export and meet the standards for CE:
- G-246EU, 380-415V, 3NAC, 21 KW, 19MM thick plate
- PG-246EU, chrome plate, 380-415V, 3NAC, 21 KW, 19MM thick plate
- Wells G-246 Built-In Griddle is ideal for any kitchen based on its versatile, easy-to-use design. In addition to the standard grill surface there are two options to choose from, grooved or chrome-plated. The four positive-off thermostats allow individual zone control. The oversized grease drawer is easily removable for cleaning
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.