Wells G-246 Griddle
Photo of the Wells G-246 Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable splashguard makes clean up easier.
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- The removable front grease drawer has a four-quart capacity.
- Wellslok allows for quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops.
- A terminal block is provided for field wiring connection to the main power supply.
- Each individual positive-off thermostat controls one-fourth of the cooking surface.
- The G-246 Griddle is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. recognized and meets NSF International standards.
- Controls are recessed in one-piece, drawn, stainless steel panel to help prevent accidental temperature changes.
- Enclosed tubular elements are clamped onto the 1⁄2” thick griddle plate to provide even heat distribution over the entire surface.
- Chrome-plated griddle surface, allows more efficient heat transfer throughout the cooking area, available by special order.
- Grooved griddle surface, 3/4-inch thick ribbed steel plate that allows for the “branding” of meat products, available by special order.
- The following models are available for export and meet the standards for CE:
- G-246EU, 380-415V, 3NAC, 21 KW, 19MM thick plate
- PG-246EU, chrome plate, 380-415V, 3NAC, 21 KW, 19MM thick plate
- Wells G-246 Built-In Griddle is ideal for any kitchen based on its versatile, easy-to-use design. In addition to the standard grill surface there are two options to choose from, grooved or chrome-plated. The four positive-off thermostats allow individual zone control. The oversized grease drawer is easily removable for cleaning
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.