Wells WV-2HG VCS2000 Ventless Cooktop
Photo of the Wells WV-2HG VCS2000 Ventless Cooktop
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Very quiet with only 68 dBA average
- Fits through a 36” wide door opening
- 6-Foot cords & plugs provided on all 3Ø models
- Completely self-contained fire protection system
- Completely self-contained, 4-stage filtration system
- VCS are movable, making them ideal for leased spaces
- Illuminated early-warning system to monitor filter replacement
- Interior incandescent light in protected glass globe improves visibility
- Stainless steel construction for strength, durability and ease of cleaning
- Two each adjustable 6” to 8” front legs and 2 each 6” rear mounted rigid casters standard
- Airfl ow sensors continually monitor airflow for optimizing performance and grease removal
- Interlock system will disable cooking appliances if filters are missing, clogged or in the event of a fire
- Cabinet base features dual-hinged stainless steel doors and heavy-duty hinges for durability and ease of access
- WV2HSG is available in 208 V 3Ø @ 8.9KW or 240V 3 Ø @11.1KW with with 18 ½” wide griddle and 2 each 8” spiral style hot plate elements
- Completely self-contained filtration process reduces emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B using the EPA 202 test method
- WV2HG is available in 208V 1Ø or 3 Ø @8.0KW or 240V 1Ø or 3 Ø @9.9KW with 18 ½” wide griddle and 2 each 9” French style hot plate elements
- Pre-filter # 22618
- Chrome plated griddle surface
- Rear leg kit #22649 (set of two)
- HEPA/carbon charcoal filter pack # 22619
- Caster set – two rigid rear casters # 22650
- Grooved griddle surface (grooved griddle not available with chrome plating)
- Wells Universal hoods are Certifi ed Type-1 compliant, UL710B approved recirculation hood systems and feature completely self-contained air filtration and fire-suppression systems. They do not require venting outside making it possible to cook in nontraditional locations or when traditional Type-1 hoods and ductwork are impractical, restricted or too expensive. VCS models are integrated with hood and cooking equipment in one, ready to use package.
- Exhaust and Air Flow – Exhaust air is vertical discharge. Typical airflow is 800 CFM. A minimum of 400 cubic feet of fresh air per minute is recommended both in and out of the cooking area to ensure the dilution of cooking aromas.
- Fire Protection – Completely self-contained ANSUL® R-102 system includes ANSUL® tank, nitrogen cartridge, ANSUL® sopanifier, piping, fusible links, ANSUL® drops, nozzles, and movable manual pull station. Manual pull can be relocated to the egress position or an additional station can be added by an authorized ANSUL® representative. Fire protection system meets NFPA 96 Chapter 13. Fire protection system must be charged and certified by ANSUL® Authorized distributor after installation and before first use (operator’s responsibility).
- Filtration – Completely self-contained filtration process reduces emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B using the EPA 202 test method. VCS includes a fully self-contained 4-stage air filtration system including a stainless steel grease baffle filter with grease cup, a fi re-rated fiberglass pre-filter, a HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter / carbon-charcoal filter pack. All filters are easily removable without tools. Air flow sensors continually monitor air flow optimizing performance and grease removal while an interlock system will not allow cooking appliances to function if filters are missing, clogged or in the event of a fire.
- Cooking Appliances – Cooking equipment is included and integrated in all VCS models. Both the WV2HG and WV2HSG include a sturdy and practical stainless steel cabinet base for storage, featuring dual-hinged stainless steel doors and heavy duty hinges for durability and ease of access. The WV2HG also includes a heavy-duty griddle and two each French style hot plates while the WV2HSG includes a heavy duty griddle and two each spiral style hot plates. Hot plates are independently regulated by infinate controls with positive-off positions.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.