Wolf Range ASA48 Heavy Duty Gas Griddle
Photo of the Wolf Range ASA48 Heavy Duty Gas Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Manual ignition.
- Bottom heat shields.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- ¾" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design.
- Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer (2 drawers on 60" and 72" models).
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjust from 200°F to 550°F.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4" stainless steel back and tapered side splashes.
- Spatula wide 3½" grease gutter and chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- 30" deep plate.
- Stainless steel stand with marine edges and casters.
- Cutting board, condiment rail, plate rail and banking strip accessories.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.