AccuTemp EGF4803A3650-T1 Accu-Steam™ Griddle
If you’re looking for a tabletop griddle with the most efficient output per sq. in. on the market, look no further, the AccuTemp EGF4803A3650-T1 Accu-Steam™ Griddle haw what it takes to quickly and efficiently ill orders while maintaining high quality. The 36.25” x 34.7” cooking surface is evenly heated by steam from a hermetically sealed vacuum chamber containing chemically pure water that is heated by long-life low watt density heating elements. This technology is similar to how a jacketed steam kettle works but in a more compact and size efficient package. The hermetically sealed steam chamber never needs refilling or maintenance. Using steam to heat the griddle plate allows this unit to quickly recover while distributing even heat over the entire cooking surface. Steam will naturally heat any spot that has cooled from having food on it. This allows for recovery so fast you can flip food back onto the same spot confident that it will still be at the proper temperature.
The digital thermostat allows the temperature to be set between 200°F to 400°F with only ±5°F of temperature variance. Three temperature presets can be configured for ease of use, or temperature control can be completely locked out with manager mode.
Grease is easily managed with a 3-⅞” wide trough at the front of the cooking surface which empties down a 1-½” x 3-½” drop chute into a 6-½ qt. grease pan. The grease pan is easily removed from the front of the unit with a drawer, and a convenient weep hole indicates when it is full.
This Griddle is ENERGY STAR compliant and uses 480v/60/3-ph power at 23.0 amps. A 5’ power cord with an L16-30P connector is included.
Standard Control Features:
- Control guard
- Heating indicator light
- 3 preset temperatures capable
- Over temperature indicator light
- Easy front service access to controls
- 200-400°F (93-204°C) digital thermostat
- Manager mode to lock out temperature controls
- Control guard
- 4” legs with bullet feet
- 3 7/8” wide by ½” deep full front grease trough
- 1 ½ x 3 ½” drop chute to 5 [24”], 6 ½ [36”, 48”] quart capacity grease pan
- 7 gauge griddle plate with 4” high rear splash and 4” to 1 5/16” tapered side walls
- Cold-rolled and annealed stainless steel griddle plate with polished stainless steel body
- Hermetically-sealed steam chamber heats griddle plate
- Rapid surface temperature recovery allows turning product to same spot
- Smooth cold-rolled stainless steel griddle surface speeds and simplifies cleaning
- Steam transfers heat evenly to entire cooking surface with only ±5°F (±3°C) in temperature variation
- 9.6-kW [24”] or 14.25-kW [36”, 48”] total power, long-life low watt density heating elements mounted inside vacuum chamber and immersed in chemically pure water (Water never needs replacement)
- Condiment Board
- Chain Package (call for details)
- Maritime Package (call for details)
- Correction Package (call for details)
- “U” Channel for connecting 2 griddles
- Front mounted prep shelf-8” wide stainless steel
- Heavy duty stainless steel stand with bottom shelf and 5” casters
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.