Frymaster 31814GF Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster 31814GF Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Drain safety switch
- Three twin baskets per frypot
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet sides
- Robust, RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe
- Sturdy stainless steel over-the-flue basket hangers
- 21814GF, 31814GF, 41814GF come standard with filtration and casters
- Wide cold zone traps sediment away from cooking area, safeguarding oil
- Thermo-Tube heat-transfer system efficiently transfers energy into the oil, saving energy and extending oil life
- 119,000 Btu/hr (29,975 kcal/hr.) (34.9 kw/hr.) input per frypot meets high production demands of a varied menu
- 18” x 14” x 3-3/4” (45.7 x 35.6 x 9.5 cm) frying area per frypot uses 63 lbs of oil and cooks three twin baskets of food at the same time.
- SMART4U® Lane controller has programmable cook buttons and features that make it easy to produce consistent, great-tasting food.
- Two additional twin baskets
- The HD50 frypot has a 2-Lane controller with all the features of the 3-Lane controller except that it manages the cooking of 2-twin baskets instead of three
- A high efficient HD50G frypot that exceeds ENERGY STAR® guidelines, with a 50-lb oil capacity, 100,000 Btu/hr. (25,189 kcal/hr.) (29.3 kw/hr.), and a 14” x 14” x 3-1/2”(35.6 x 35.6 x 8.9 cm) cooking area
- Fish plate
- Full basket
- Dual basket
- Quad basket
- Splash shield
- Frypot covers
- Sediment tray
- Chicken basket
- Foam deck basket banger
- Built-in filter for 11814G model
- Casters (included on filter models)
- Digital, CM3.5, and SMART4U® 3000 controllers
- Spreader cabinet(s) -- must fit within a 4-cabinet fryer battery
- Bulk oil (dispose and fresh fill) on batteries with built-in filtration
- External oil discharge (dispose only) available on built-in filter batteries of two or more frypots. Must specify front or rear connection. Front connection comes with 5’ washdown hose (precludes bulk rear oil discharge)
- Quick disconnect with gas line and adapter
- 1” x 36” (2.5 x 91.4 cm)
- 1” x 48” (2.5 x 121.9 cm)
- 3/4” x 36” (1.9 x 91.4 cm) (11814 only)
- 3/4” x 48” (1.9 x 121.9 cm) (11814 only)
- Designed to handle high production demands of a varied menu while conserving space, energy, and oil.
- The 1814 large capacity fryers have a 63-lb (31 liter) frypot oil capacity with an 18” x 14” x 3-3/4” (45.7 x 35.6 x 9.5 cm) cooking area. The ability to cook three baskets of food in an 18” x 14” x 3-3/4” cooking area allows for footprint, oil use, and energy use reductions over standard 50-lb fryers. Two 1814 fryers can do the work of three standard fryers and two 1814 fryers combined with an HD50 fryer allows three fryers to do the work of four standard fryers. The savings add up quickly using 12-20% less oil, upwards of 50% less energy, and 11-15% less space.
- Frymaster’s Thermo-Tube heat transfer system with 6” vs. 4” diameter tubes provides superior heat-to-oil transfer that saves energy and extends oil life. The tubes have high-heat, stainless steel alloy flow baffles that efficiently transfer the fryer’s energy input to the surrounding oil. The durable baffles and reliable, built-to-last, highefficiency burners keep maintenance to a minimum.
- The fryer’s SMART4U Lane controller has programmable cook buttons and features that make it easy to produce consistent, great-tasting food. Digital, CM3.5, and SMART4U® 3000 controller options are also available.
- Crumbs/sediment from the frying area are trapped in the wide cold zone where they do not carbonize and contaminate the oil or cling to fried foods. The bottom of the frypots are sloped toward the front and are equipped with a large drain line so crew members can quickly flush out sediment and remove old oil. The built-in filtration models make it easy to preserve oil life and maintain food quality.
- The built-in filter utilizes an 8 GPM (30 LPM) pump and is equipped with a 3” (7.61 cm) drain line, making filtering fast, safe, and easy. The “builtin” feature puts filtration within the fryer battery where it’s most convenient to use.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.