Frymaster FPLHD365 Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster FPLHD365 Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Basket rack(s)
- Wide cold zone
- Electronic ignition
- Two dual baskets
- 8 GPM filter pump
- Drain safety switch
- 100-lb (50-liter) oil capacity
- Thermo-Tube frypot design
- SMART4U® 3000 controller
- Heat tape wrapped filter lines
- Built-in filtration (batteries only)
- 11” plate shelf with marine edge
- Basket hanger(s) with flue deflector
- Low flue temperature (<550°F/287°C)
- Drain flush, 1-1/2” drain valve, 3” drain
- Stainless steel frypot, door, front and sides
- 105,000 Btu/hr. (26,448 kcal/hr) (30.8 kw/hr.)
- Frying area: 18” x 18” x 5-3/4” (46 x 46 x 15 cm)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified. Eligible for energy-saving rebates.
- Dual basket
- Full basket
- Frypot cover
- Triplet basket
- Splash shield
- Flue deflector
- Sediment tray
- Rear discharge
- L-shaped basket rack
- Thermatron controller
- Screen type basket rack
- Front discharge with 5’ wand
- Basket hanger with flue deflector
- One-piece manifold with tee - located behind second frypot from left for FPLHD565 models only
- Standard Frying:
- Dual size baskets (8030304)
- Basket support rack(s) (8102235)
- Basket hanger with flue deflector(s) (8235859)
- Bone-in Chicken:
- Flue deflector(s) (8235801)
- Full size basket(s) (8030148)
- L-Basket support rack(s) (8103066)
- Recommended standard accessories can be ordered per frypot. Example: HD265 - one standard frying package and one bone-in chicken package.
- The LHD65 low flue temperature fryers are large capacity gas systems, with an 100-lb. (50-liter) oil capacity, and a cooking depth of 5-3/4” (15 cm) per frypot. These ENERGY STAR® qualified, large vat fryers are specifically designed to fry bone-in chicken and other fresh breaded products.
- The built-in filtration system on batteries saves valuable floor space. An 8 GPM pump makes filtering fast, safe, and convenient, encouraging frequent filtering, which extends the useful life of oil.
- The cold zone holds heavy sediment and debris away from the cooking area so that they cannot cling to fried products or contaminate the oil. The bottom of the frypot is sloped toward the front for fast, thorough draining.
- The SMART4U® 3000 controller has operation management features that monitor and help control food and oil quality, oil life, and equipment performance. It has 20 programmable cook buttons and auto adjusts cook time to load size. The segmented cooking feature allows programming a cook with up to five different set temperatures and times as desired for cooking bone-in chicken.
- With 105,000 Btu/hr input, exclusive thermo-tube design, and controlled flow diffusers, this high performance fryer provides maximum production, forcing energy into the oil, with less going unused up the vent. Exhaust temperatures are 550°F or less. The benefit is fast heatup and recovery times, low idle costs, lower ambient temperatures, and low gas consumption per pound of product cooked.
- This unit is shipped standard with stainless steel frypot, door, front, and sides.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.