Frymaster FPGL330CA OCF30 Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster FPGL330CA OCF30 Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- SMART4U® 3000 Controller
• Extends oil life
• Maintains food quality
• Monitors equipment performance
• Supports frystation management best practices
- Adjustable casters
- Drain safety switch
- Durable, infrared burners.
- Gas connection - see chart on back
- Center-mounted RTD, 1° action thermostat
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet sides
- Built-in filtration with rear oil flush puts filtration where it’s most convenient to use, right in the fryer battery.
- Frying area 13” x 14” x 3-3/4” (33 x 36 x 9.5 cm) full frypot; 6” x 14” x 3-1/2” (15 x 36 x 8.9 cm) split frypot.
- Independent frypot construction of batteries makes it easy to repair or replace a frypot while maintaining continuous operation.
- Innovative safety features offer proprietary advantages over other fryers--automatic high-limit reset and audible alarm if 2nd drain is opened.
- 30-lb. (15 liter) frypot with open-pot design requires 40% less oil to cook as much food as frypots almost twice its size, while using 10% less energy and producing less waste.
- SMART4U® Technology
- Oil Attendant® - automatically replenishes oil from Jug-in-box (JIB) conveniently located inside the fryer cabinet.
- 3000 controller has operation management features that monitor and help control food and oil quality, oil life, and equipment performance. Has 20 programmable cook buttons and auto adjusts cook time to load size.
- Full basket
- Splash shield
- Triplet basket
- Chicken/Fish tray
- Stainless steel JIB box
- Foam deck basket banger
- Fish plate for full frypot only
- Stainless steel frypot covers
- Baskets lifts (except Australia)
- Sediment tray for full frypot only
- Semi-solid/solid shortening heater
- Bulk oil: dispose and/or fresh (rear only)
- Spreader cabinet(s) - must fit within a 5-cabinet fryer battery
- Bulk oil: dispose and/or fresh kit (rear only) - call KitchenCare® 1-844-724-2273
- Frymaster’s OCF30ATOG gas fryers are the ultimate oil-conserving, high-performance fryers, available in 2-4 frypot battery models. As operators are pressured to do more with less, the OCF30ATOG gas fryers help improve profit margins with labor and energy-saving features, contribute to green and sustainability initiatives, safeguard workers, and move toward healthier eating.
- The open stainless steel frypot is easy to clean. These fryers reduce operating costs by using less oil, 30-lbs versus 50-lbs. Oil life is maximized because the smaller frypot maintains a favorable ratio of fresh to used oil. This higher ratio of fresh oil slows down the accumulation of breakdown products that shortens oil life so the oil lasts longer. Less oil to fill and longer times between fills saves operators well over 40% on their oil costs.
- This savings helps meet consumer demand for healthier food choices and regulatory mandates to use trans fat-free oils by offsetting the higher cost of these oils. A new COOL Mode feature reduces the temperature when the fryer is not in use and saves energy.
- The built-in filtration system encourages more frequent filtering, which preserves oil life and ensures consistent, great-tasting food. The simple, proven, 2-lever process has recessed handles tucked safely inside the cabinet to prevent unplanned filtration and dangerous extension into busy work spaces.
- The independent frypot construction of the OCF30ATOG gas fryers makes it easy to repair or replace a frypot while maintaining continuous operation and protects operators against nonmanufacturing defect, full-battery replacement costs. Reliable operation is backed globally by Manitowoc’s KitchenCare.
- The OCF30ATOG gas fryer line-up offers 2-5 frypot (full and/or split) batteries.
- 37,500 Btu/hr. input (9,446 kcal/hr.) (10.98 kw) per split frypot
- 75,000 Btu/hr. input (18,892 kcal/hr.) (21.97 kw) per full frypot
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.