Frymaster FPPH255 Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster FPPH255 Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Rear oil flush
- Built-in filtration
- Electronic ignition
- Digital controller(s)
- Drain safety switch
- Two twin baskets per frypot
- Gas connection - see chart on back
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- Open-pot design(split or full) is easy to clean
- Infrared burners ensure state-of-the-art heat transfer
- Automatic melt cycle and boil-out temperature control
- Center-mounted, RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe
- 50-lb (25 L) oil capacity per full frypot; 25-lb. (12L) per split frypot
- Deep cold zone with forward-sloping bottom and IPS full-port, ball-type drain valve - 1-1/4” (full frypot; 1” (split frypot)
- Frying area: 14” x 15” x 4-1/2” (35.6 x 38.1 x 11.4 cm) per full frypot; 6-1/2” x 15” x 4-3/4 (16.5 x 38.1 x 12.1 cm) per split frypot
- 80,000 Btu/hr. input (20,151 kcal) (23.4 kw) (84.4 MJ/hr) per full frypot; 40,000 Btu/hr. input (10,075 kcal) (11.7 kw) (42.2 MJ/hr) per split frypot
- Filter starter kit
- 1/3 H.P. filter motor
- 4 GPM (15 LPM) pump
- 50-lb (25 liter) oil capacity
- Stainless steel crumb catcher
- Filters up to 6 fryers in one battery
- Large 3” (8.0 cm) round drain line allows oil to drain freely
- Filter pan designed on rails to clear floormats for easy cleaning
- Sloped drain pan leaves minimal residue oil behind after filtering
- Filter cycle is complete from start to finish in less than 5 minutes, while other frypots in the system are in use
- Space-saving filter which fits inside fryer cabinet housing two full or qualifying split frypots in two left most cabinets of the battery.
- Full basket
- Triplet basket
- Frypot cover(s)
- Sediment tray(s)
- Chicken/Fish tray
- Foam deck basket banger
- Basket lifts (except Australia)
- CM3.5 or SMART4U® 3000 controllers
- Spreader cabinet(s) - must fit within a 6-cabinet fryer battery
- External oil discharge - available on built-in filter batteries with 2 or more frypots - must specify front or rear connection
- Designed for high capacity frying, efficiency and trouble-free filtering of fryer batteries without wasting valuable space>
- Frymaster’s H55 is a premium open-pot fryer that combines state-of-the-art technology with decades of frying experience and customer satisfaction to set the standard for high-efficiency frying. The ENERGY STAR® rated H55 fryer saves thousands of dollars annually on energy costs. H55 fryers have long been the trusted choice of chains and independent operators worldwide because their efficient, state-of-the-art heat transfer system, precise controls and durability have stood the test of time.
- Infrared burners and blower system delivers an ultrarefined air-gas mixture so the fryer operates well in any gas application such as at high altitudes, in environments where air circulation is sub-optimal or when the heating value of the gas is diminished.
- Frymaster’s renowned, built-in filtration system puts filtration where it’s most convenient to use - right within the fryer battery - eliminating the need for additional floor and storage space. The filtering process is fast and easy, encouraging frequent filtering -- a critical part of maximizing oil life, especially with trans-fat free oils. It is also sequential, so one fryer may be filtered while the others are still in use. It is engineered with features that allow added convenience, easier serviceability and allows for using three different filter mediums with one pan.
- This system is enhanced with a gravity draining system that allows residual oil to drain into the filter pan so that drain lines are always open. The filter, housed beneath two Frymaster fryers or one fryer and a spreader, is capable of filtering up to six fryers, individually, without having to be moved from fryer to fryer, saving valuable labor. One fifty-pound fryer can be filtered in about four minutes, while other fryers in the battery keep on cooking.
- Large sump with secure hold-down ring ensures proper vacuum and superior oil filtration. The stainless steel filter pan slides out easily over floor mats and uneven floor tiles.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.