FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Handy Line Undercounter Solid Door Mobile Heated Holding Cabinet, 120 Volts
You will earn 4210 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Specifications
|Cabinet Type||Holding cabinets|
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
Additional Information on FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Description
The HLC-10 Handy Line Undercounter Solid Door Mobile Heated FWE Holding Cabinet from FWE is a compact undercounter holding cabinet that is designed to use as little space as possible while keeping food warm, safe, and ready to serve. The removable fixed racks inside this heated cabinet feature spacing of 2-⅝” and can hold 12”x20” and GN 1/1 pans.
The holding temperature in each cabinet can be adjusted between 90°F and 190°F with the ergonomic digital controls. Easy to read digital displays show the current cabinet temperatures for simple monitoring. A heating element made from Incoloy nickel-chromium alloy provides reliable radiant heating.
For ease of use, while providing a low profile design, the doors are easy to open with magnetic workflow door handles. The insulated stainless steel doors are sealed by cabinet mounted door gaskets.
To make cleaning the interior simple, it features 22 gauge stainless steel construction with coved corners. The exterior features a polished finish that’s easy to wipe down on its rugged 20 gauge stainless steel construction. High-density UG-26 fiberglass insulation in the sides, top, bottom, and sides help maintain the temperature with minimal power. For mobility, this cabinet has four 3.5” swivel casters.
To assure quality, safety, and sanitation, this FWE holding cabinet is UL listed, EPH Classified, and features both IPX4 and CE certification.
- Field reversible door - flexible installation options for kitchen layout (single door models only)
- Perfect for volume operations or volume feeders with constant replenishment, such as restaurants and caterers
- Energy Star Approved - save money and protect the environment with the energy star approved HLC-8 and HLC-16
- Optional Stacking kit available on all models. Stacking saves space with double the capacity [Add “S” for stackable design - no casters]
- Available for immediate shipment - FWE’s popular HLC-5 and HLC-8 are available to ship in 48 hours (Quick Ship terms and conditions apply)
- Simple to use electronic control, user friendly, easy to read and easy to set. Provided with low temperature alarm, set range 90°F-190°F (32°C to 88°C)
- Optional transport package available on all undercounter models. Package includes: paddle latch and drop handles [Add “T” for transport package] See back for details
- Magnetic work flow handle - magnetic operation eliminates the need for latch hardware and provides a cleaner look. Save time and money on replacement parts and maintenance fees; with no moving parts to bind or wear out!
- HLC series accommodates shallow and deep 12” x 20” pans, 18” x 13” trays and GN 1/1 containers. Unique pan slides racks’ front edges are relieved for easy loading, one piece die stamped stainless steel for extra strength, and removable for easy cleaning
- Mechanical controls
- 220 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Pass-thru door
- See-thru Lexan door
- Key locking door latch
- Padlocking transport latch
- Stainless steel lift off hinges
- CASTERS & LEGS
- 4" or 6" legs
- Larger casters
- Stacking kit
- Humidity pan
- Tubular handle
- Transport package
- Top corner bumpers
- Full extension bumper
- Custom pan slide spacing
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.